Others Completed Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude - Uncut and Uncensored [Final] [High Voltage Software]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I've read good things and bad things about this game but I decided to play it for myself finally

glad I played it because there's a lot here to like so I did a review for the game

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Hilariously this was my last PS2 game I bought but never got to play... I remember skipping school in grade 8 to go over to the second hand computer shop and play LSL... 3 I think... Good times :unsure:.
On a related note I think I need to put up 2 LSL mini games links I have carried around for years, they came from the LSL Magna Cum Laude website back in the day. As always you should scan these for malware (I know they are safe but you don't know me):
sallymae1.png

Suzi1.png

Having just done a brief bit of research I have discovered these are not listed under the LSL Larry Lavage games (they are barely games but I always found them amusing).
I hope all the game fans enjoy them.

Last edited:

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Hilariously this was my last PS2 game I bought but never got to play... I remember skipping school in grade 8 to go over to the second hand computer shop and play LSL... 3 I think... Good times :unsure:.
On a related note I think I need to put up 2 LSL mini games links I have carried around for years, they came from the LSL Magna Cum Laude website back in the day. As always you should scan these for malware (I know they are safe but you don't know me):
View attachment 710032
Sally Mae Beauregard Desktop
View attachment 710035
Suz Camaro Desktop
Having just done a brief bit of research I have discovered these are not listed under the LSL Larry Lavage games (they are barely games but I always found them amusing).
I fucking love you man i rememeber those and i could never find them! holy shit that was a nostalgia trip....shit they took them down.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I just updated the links for anyone who still wants them... I lost my old Mega account due to mass PC outage so had to delete my old account. Hopefully these stay up but let me know if they go down again.

Reactions: njb085

baubauzau

Dec 22, 2018
Haha was thinking the same thing
hey op i've downloaded it but it doesn't work. I try to run the game. I get a black screen for like 3 sec and then the program closes by itself. I used compatibility mode and windowed too but still doesn't work. Any clue on how to resolve this problem?

wolfstan

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 710032
Sally Mae Beauregard Desktop
View attachment 710035
Suzi Camaro Desktop
are sally mae and suzi the only ones or were there one of these for all the girls?

wolfstan

Apr 21, 2018
I only ever found the 2 so I think they are a limited release which didn't get a follow up due to lack of sufficient interest.
I only ever found the 2 so I think they are a limited release which didn't get a follow up due to lack of sufficient interest.
thats sad... BTW i had some cool ideas for wallpapers and mods for other games based on the artwork/textures of this game and i always wanted to extract them but due to the game weird method (due to it being a ps2/xbox port, i imagine...) i tried this along time ago but to no avail and recently i replayed this gem and i felt like trying again but hit the same walls... as anybody ever manage to extract artwork/textures from this game? thx in advance

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
thats sad... BTW i had some cool ideas for wallpapers and mods for other games based on the artwork/textures of this game and i always wanted to extract them but due to the game weird method (due to it being a ps2/xbox port, i imagine...) i tried this along time ago but to no avail and recently i replayed this gem and i felt like trying again but hit the same walls... as anybody ever manage to extract artwork/textures from this game? thx in advance
Quick, easy and presently very cheap answer do it on PC for 70% off until September 1st or even better just download it here and use [Prt Scr] button and some paint program to capture the images you want on PC (or ask someone else to get you some screen grabs.... not me I can't get anywhere on this game).

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
I used a game shark back then to undress all characters is there like a trainer for this or how to cheat or full save>? also ron jeremy as a dildo fairy

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes