Others Completed Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude - Uncut and Uncensored [Final] [High Voltage Software]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
what girls are in post games and where do i find them? is zanna and tilly available to see during wander?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
why thee heck did I get this error when unzipping.
Larry Magna Cum Laude - Uncut and Uncensored\Leisure Suit Larry Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored-GOG.rar: Checksum error in setup_larry_magna_cum_laude_2.0.0.3-2.bin. The file is corrupt

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
why thee heck did I get this error when unzipping.
Larry Magna Cum Laude - Uncut and Uncensored\Leisure Suit Larry Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored-GOG.rar: Checksum error in setup_larry_magna_cum_laude_2.0.0.3-2.bin. The file is corrupt
Your download file was interupted, try to download again and use the latest version of unpacking program
This Mega Link is latest winrar 5.50 incl crack (safe to use)

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Your download file was interupted, try to download again and use the latest version of unpacking program
This Mega Link is latest winrar 5.50 incl crack (safe to use)
Thanks.

juzotogo

Jul 26, 2017
I remember seeing Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! in stores and comparing it to the first one, I told myself; "It can't get any better then this!"
I stopped thinking that way.
For magna cum laude on my second playthrough I got a trainer which got you sober at a button press or drunk at a botton press. Useful.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
7 seem to be the "last" before the 3D takes over. so i assume its the best one feeling and graphic wise.
i really liked Larry 3, where you needed to "type" what to do :D its a different era, so its not that its better then the later games, its that when i played it that was it. today, if i where to play i would pick 7.

T8888L

Aug 14, 2017
Wait, this version has all the loading screens replaced with real females?
I remember when it was all renderd art from the game :S

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes