Others Completed Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude - Uncut and Uncensored [Final] [High Voltage Software]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Still get sound but no display, the screen is totally black
Requirements:
Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0C, 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.

Download all in one runtimes and let it run, can take some time. it will install latest java,framework etc etc.

Reactions: Gloozi

dicks

Feb 1, 2017
Requirements:
Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0C, 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.

Download all in one runtimes and let it run, can take some time. it will install latest java,framework etc etc.
Doesn't seem to help :/ thanks for trying but it just seems broken for me

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Played this on PS2 and for the life of me can't fathom how I beat it... The repetition of minigames gets tiresome REALLY soon.

Unholy Shiy

Aug 13, 2017
For the people who have no idea about Larry...
In 80s and beginning of 90s there was that gaming company named Sierra (I think they still exist). They made some wonderful games like Leasure Suit Larry, Police Quest, King's Quest etc. Games were generally Adventure and you had to write every command in console, later they add some mouse functions but basically you have to write "Open Door" to open a door. As a not native english speaker, i remember buying an english dictionary just to finish Police Quest. Since there was no internet, some computer magazines were releasing Walkthoughs/guides of games... So basically Leasure Suit Larry was one of the first games for adults....
This version was made long years after...
Since i am a new member I can not put links but you can search Sierra Entertainment at google and read about it if you are interested...

Z!M

May 9, 2017
oh shit, haven't played this in years. i had this on the original xbox. i had no clue this was on PC, i wonder if there are any mods out for it. VpHVPfR.gif

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I remember playing this game on the PS2. The mini-games were really bad. Haha

It reminds me of The Guy Game, Playboy Mansion, and 7 Sins. Fond memories.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
I bought this one from Sierra Vivaldi when it first came out on PC. While I do remember the older versions, and other text based adult games from the era, like Leather Goodess of Phobos, this one was my favorite of the genre.
This game isn't really as adult as the games on here, but it's quite decent. I do suggest playing with a controller, as it makes the mini games a lot easier. They're are plenty of walkthroughs out there, but remember to save prior to starting mini games.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Oh man i remember playing this on the ps2 also,oh the memories...or should i say oh the mammaries

The13thHippo

Jul 25, 2017
I remember buying this before the uncut and uncensored was out and being REALLY pissed the upgrade didn't come free or you couldn't buy just the patch. Thanks for the upload.

flar

Aug 17, 2016
'Larry 4, the missing floppies' was my favorite

(they went from 3 to 5 in the series)

dunhill

May 3, 2017
this should be retro OG... i wonder if there will be any new leisure suit larry games?? ::|:::|:

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes