Others Completed Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude - Uncut and Uncensored [Final] [High Voltage Software]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
41724-leisure-suit-larry-magna-cum-laude-windows-front-cover.jpg

Overview:
With gorgeous co-eds everywhere, college dweeb Larry Lovage is chasing around more than his diploma. He’s trying to live up to the legend of his uncle, Larry Laffer, everyone’s favourite polyester playboy. Larry Lovage is a typical college student. He lives in a dorm, has a crush on his biology professor, and goes to bars with his buddies. But when a TV dating show comes to campus, Larry gets a chance for national sexposure. If he can show that he can make any girl on campus swoon, he will become a campus legend.

Follow Larry’s hilarious exploits and misadventures in the wackiest college story ever. Updated with 3D graphics, engaging real-time conversations, and a fully realized college campus, Larry is back to give gamers some lovin’. Remember, it’s not about who you impress, but who you get to undress!​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-07
Release Date: 2004-10-04
Developer: High Voltage Software
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.0.3
Language: English
Voiced: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
- - -

leisure-suit-larry-magna-cum-laude1.jpg leisure-suit-larry-magna-cum-laude2.jpg leisure-suit-larry-magna-cum-laud3.jpg leisure-suit-larry-magna-cum-laude4.jpg leisure-suit-larry-magna-cum-laude5.jpg

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
wtf is this lmao :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
I don't know anything about game and character but I don't care, looks awesome!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
wtf is this lmao :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:
I don't know anything about game and character but I don't care, looks awesome!
Seeing this game on here reminds me actually of how old that I am...I remember when the first Larry game came out on the Apple IIe oO and had to use a test to confirm you were over 18 yo to play lol

Larry....thanks for the upload def getting this one :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not the best of the series, but one of the easier to move through. The mini games, especially the bounce and cups, were really hard.

Loved this one though, since it had some of the best artwork since the Cruise one. Thanks!

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
OMG
I played the first one on a powerful IBM XT with a gigantic hard drive of 20MB, on a monochrome monitor.
Personally I think the one on the cruise ship was best.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Not the best of the series, but one of the easier to move through. The mini games, especially the bounce and cups, were really hard.

Loved this one though, since it had some of the best artwork since the Cruise one. Thanks!
Youre welcome

Reactions: Gloozi

mikeark

Aug 26, 2017
Leisure Suit Larry, really a great series. I'm remembering playing Larry 1 on my uncle's computer, and Larry 2 was one of the first games I bought for my first own computer.

I think Larry 8 or Larry MCM is really a great title. In my opinion it's better the 7. Sure there are a lot of fans preferring 7 or the older ones, but maybe the reason is the change in the gameplay mechanics from a classic adventure to a really light adventure dominated by mini games.

Nevertheless the mini games in Larry MCM are really solid, starting very easy and getting really tough in the progress of the game, especially if you want a perfect score to unlock all the extras.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Man, what a blast from the past, leisure is the OG adult game :D
Not the best Leisure Suit Larry but a good laugh in any case!

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Never like the series (not adult enough) nice upload though for people who are too young to have heard of it
Was ground-breaking in its day when no other game except ones from my native country even thought of sudo-sex in a game
Had to be soft sex to pass certifications even at 18+

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes