ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The dev advice you that he's drunk through his nickname and still there are people complaining.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game is a spin off of what game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/leisure-yacht-v1-0-1-themoonpeach.19116/

The dev should be themoonpeach

28. Mai 2020 at 09:59

Leisure suit Liana is a nice spin off with our Liana as the protagonist, set in the college where soon we will find the legendary Michael. It is a complete game divided into three parts. The naive, careless but stunning body Liana will find herself facing an embarrassing situation. Her adventure will have more endings, and there will be a score with which you will understand your progress. Have fun!

Drunk Robot is probably more like a publisher who collects and distributes such games, e.g. on steam.

Last edited:

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
A game for those old enough to know who "Leisure Suit Larry" was, and who appreciated its humor? I will give it a try.
'old enough'

There have been 2 Leisure Suit Larry games released just in the past 2 years.

Granted, none of the games since the original studio were anywhere near as edgy as the originals, but the last two in particular were actually rather fun.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This game is super short but kinda fun, even tho I am not usually a fan of the super stupid female. I mean seriously, this girl could not function IRL but then again, there is nothing RL about this game. Made me smile as I played it; looking forward to future releases.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That’s cold blooded. At least he followed his dream... got his ass handed to him though.
I don't mock him for going into those fights, it takes balls regardless.

I just think it's one of those dreams he should have pursued when he was younger. Trying to fight younger guys that have been training to fight for years while having a body beat up from decades of wrestling probably wasn't his best idea.

He served Dana's purpose in that he made the UFC a shit ton of money but I won't mock him for chasing his dreams.

I will mock him for getting beat by Mike Jackson though .... come on.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
for a 7.0 release it seems weird that "groping" is the only lewd tag..... I'm not downloading this just to see some groping.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Piggy backing off Leisure Suit Larry name doesn't really work for me. Maybe I should play it, is Liana's situation the opposite of Larry's or something? And where's her leisure suit?

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
There is a bug in the shower room that doesn't let you progress past the double dildo section. You can't click the final finish button.

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
There is a bug in the shower room that doesn't let you progress past the double dildo section. You can't click the final finish button.
Try to use Windowed mode instead of Fullscreen or make save just before that scene and load it. Something from that helped me. Anyway seems like that after that shower scene is end of current build even I didnt find some scenes which I saw on screenshots like this one

Capturekffgdhfdhffh.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcAngel