nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
very soon to evaluate whether it will be good or not, I look forward to the next update

miawn

Sep 1, 2016
Not a bad game, I must say. I play it since v7.
As a tip, make sure to keep a save for every choice if you want to atleast carry on in any future version. Most of the time older saves will not work otherwise.

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
According to the website Gamcore Leisure Suit Liana [v 1.0.3] is out can anyone confirm if this is a legit update and if so can we get this update on here ?

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
i have played the 1.0.5 version (supposed to be the latest) and there's a "coming soon" warning after you get imprisoned by high-tech gadgets by a woman called jennifer. i think that will be the last (the missing) scene, in case it ever gets updated.

how do i unlock the last block of replay in gallery? tips? i need help

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
hi, may i know where to download v1.0.5? (latest and complete?)
why for more than a year, it has never been updated? :cry:

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
hi, may i know where to download v1.0.5? (latest and complete?)
why for more than a year, it has never been updated? :cry:
I don't think anyone cared enough to upload it. Here you go though, v1.0.5 complete versions for Windows and Mac, plus the walkthrough...

Windows:
Mac:

Both have been scanned with Malwarebytes and are clean.

I'll also flag this to the mods so that they can add other download links and set the thread to Completed.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
I don't think anyone cared enough to upload it. Here you go though, v1.0.5 complete versions for Windows and Mac, plus the walkthrough...

Windows: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

Both have been scanned with Malwarebytes and are clean.

I'll also flag this to the mods so that they can add other download links and set the thread to Completed.
Thank you!!!:D

Jan 7, 2022
Does this game have sex? I’m doubtful looking at the very little tags in OP.

Approx, how many sex scenes can we expect?

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
I remember the Laisure Suit Larry games from back in the day, to think it is about 3 decades ago..
The most recent Leisure Suit Larry game was on the PS3 so more like 13 years ago, though they did recently reboot the series we had two recent entries a few years back. They just are far more tame in a world with actual hardcore sex in games like here on F95 Zone so they mostly try to rely on their writing and humor now.

Sure for the people that remember the classics on DOS those games are old as shit, and many that played them back then that were 30 at the time might be dead now.