Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Thursday morning, instead of going to Liana's room, go to Allison's room
Did this every Thursday and there was no one in Allison's room. She seems in Liana's room. She is still blackmailing and only that achievement left. Is there any specific button or something like that in Allison's room just like laboratory?

Matteo00

Jan 2, 2019
Did this every Thursday and there was no one in Allison's room. She seems in Liana's room. She is still blackmailing and only that achievement left. Is there any specific button or something like that in Allison's room just like laboratory?
no, nothing to press, but have you already done the mission "Help tatiana"?

that I know you can't do that mission without having done Marija's

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
no, nothing to press, but have you already done the mission "Help tatiana"?

that I know you can't do that mission without having done Marija's
You are right. I have not finished that yet. I wish I know how :) Will try to find out. Tatiana only appears on Tuesdays. So let me try first.

Thank you.

Edit: Tried to distract thugs by pressing dialog button many times then it becomes morning. Before talked to Tatiana, no way. Giving up.

Last edited:

Matteo00

Jan 2, 2019
You are right. I have not finished that yet. I wish I know how :) Will try to find out. Tatiana only appears on Tuesdays. So let me try first.

Thank you.

Edit: Tried to distract thugs by pressing dialog button many times then it becomes morning. Before talked to Tatiana, no way. Giving up.
Now that you've talked to Tatiana, try Thursday morning to go to Allison's room

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
After talking, went to everybodys room but nothing happened. She asks if you want to be my lookout and everytime, but Michael answers as no. Two days later, at morning Marija seems in Lianna's room, it looks all ok, but when I go to Allisons room, nothing happens. Either I am missing something or doing something wrong. I will try in a clear week but have no hope. Thank you.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
So I've talked to Tatiana on Tuesday sunshine when she ask for help with the bodyguards.
I've talked to Marija and she is blackmailing me.
Still stuck, nothing happens on Thursday morning in Allison's room.
This is really becoming a grind nightmare :(

Matteo00

Jan 2, 2019
After talking, went to everybodys room but nothing happened. She asks if you want to be my lookout and everytime, but Michael answers as no. Two days later, at morning Marija seems in Lianna's room, it looks all ok, but when I go to Allisons room, nothing happens. Either I am missing something or doing something wrong. I will try in a clear week but have no hope. Thank you.
So I've talked to Tatiana on Tuesday sunshine when she ask for help with the bodyguards.
I've talked to Marija and she is blackmailing me.
Still stuck, nothing happens on Thursday morning in Allison's room.
This is really becoming a grind nightmare :(
then I don't know, I missed those 2 missions (help Tatiana and stop being blackmailed by Marija), I went to talk to Tatiana on Tuesday, then after talking to marija and being blackmailed, I went to the room on Thursday allison and I took pictures of Marija while fucking with a henchman, then I talked to Allison who cut down the guards and managed to bribe him

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
This looks like the correct story. But I also checked pictures gallery and did not see any kind of pictures, Marija being drilled by henchman. Maybe a file missing or I missed pictures...

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes