mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough or guide on this game? Been playing for a couple hours and so far seems to be REALLY grindy so I'm not sure what to really do.

nick250

Aug 19, 2019
I can't find the button to open the second secret lab, it should be somewhere on the left, but there is nothing to click on. Do I have to enter the lab at a certain day and time to find it?

Matteo00

Jan 2, 2019
Hi guys, excuse my english, I can't complete 2 missions:
- Stop being blackmailed by Marija (I talked to Kaori, but I can't blackmail Marija);
- Help Tatiana from the FBI (I talked to Tatiana, but every time I go to the Helicopter there are henchmen who don't answer me).

nick250

Aug 19, 2019
- Stop being blackmailed by Marija (I talked to Kaori, but I can't blackmail Marija);
- Help Tatiana from the FBI (I talked to Tatiana, but every time I go to the Helicopter there are henchmen who don't answer me).
Could you enter the second secret lab? Can you tell me when en where to find the button?

rosanero900

Jun 25, 2019
ciao come hai fatto a diventare personal trainer di camelia? sono bloccato lì e non riesco a capire come fare

Matteo00

Jan 2, 2019
Could you enter the second secret lab? Can you tell me when en where to find the button?
there is an explanation to comment # 842, I don't remember exactly how it is.

ciao come hai fatto a diventare personal trainer di camelia? sono bloccato lì e non riesco a capire come fare
sempre al commento 842 dovrebbe essere spiegato, io non lo ricordo esattamente.

how to find marija and take photo of hetr fucking??
not even I managed to take pictures of Marija

skadadle

Jan 20, 2017
The UX is horrible.
No indication what each button does, the fading of EVERY screen is frustrating, Buttons are clickable only in very specific locations. The renders may look good but I couldn't force myself to play enough to see any, too painful.

Reactions: Mauamu

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Why the change log is not been updated?
My decision to download or not to download depends on it. I need to know what's new ;)

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes