Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
how to get inside lab?
Allison will invite you to the lab after certain requirements are met. I might have forgotten what those requirements are but here is what I think they are:

1) You must demonstrate your knowledge to Allison by answering her questions (requires researching on computer)
2) Talk to her on the second bridge when she is there (might not be second bridge, have no idea when she appears there)
3) She will ask you to tutor her daughter (I think this requires reading something on computer ~10 times)
4) After you successfully tutored her daughter, talk to her again at the same place and she'll invite you
I forgotten a lot about this game since I deleted it, but this was the best answer I can provide. Hope it helps.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
its a game lol, what u want? finish in 10 minutes?
Like he said that. :confused: I think there could be a middle ground between 10 minutes and 100 days of playing. There is simply too much grinding to enjoy it (for a normal person I mean). Repeating the same clicks with the same results every time for hours is a bit far from the usual concept of "game". The Italian version is also very lacking and with many language errors.

1111klm

Jun 7, 2019
how to sabotage the gym ? it doesn't work when i enter the gym on sunday morning he starts working out

Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
how to sabotage the gym ? it doesn't work when i enter the gym on sunday morning he starts working out
You are supposed to talk to her on sunday early night to find out which equipment she will use the next day. Then go to the gym on monday sunshine and sabotage the correct gear

Aug 29, 2019
So I went to living rooom found captain drunk half naked in combo we hugged I scored point later day she won't accept my request to practice massage on her. How do I achieve this.

Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
So I went to living rooom found captain drunk half naked in combo we hugged I scored point later day she won't accept my request to practice massage on her. How do I achieve this.
You have to sabotage her chair when she is not is not in her room. This will damage your back and the next time you talk to her she will let you practice on her.

Aug 29, 2019
oh thanks. and whats up with Alison i went to the lab asked her to let me look around ..then its dead end couldn't do anything. when i click on chat button next to she saying not to disturb her

Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
oh thanks. and whats up with Alison i went to the lab asked her to let me look around ..then its dead end couldn't do anything. when i click on chat button next to she saying not to disturb her
There is a secret button in the lab that you have to click on. Its not too hard to find and it looks like a phone mounted to a wall. After you click that, notify the FBI and they'll tell you to go to the lab on wednesday night.
i did that still it doesn't work
Do you have the cake in your inventory? you might need that for it to work.

dimijack

Aug 30, 2019
You must complete the waitress achievements,go to liana’s bedroom when the waitress is in ,
The tuxedo is on the store on pc , you need money to buy it,talk with caddy when she’s on the bridge(i don’t rembember exactly where she is).Then go to the gym when she’s in (probably on monday)and tell that you go for the money, she will kick your ass and will pay you .When you buy the tuxedo go to allison’s bedroom and find a champagne bottle.Then go in the room where michael plays poker when the waitress is in.
After that you will complete the missing achievements.
The drinking game is in the second part of the game you must complete the first part and Then will be unlocked.
Hello,
I started the game 4 days ago. What should I do before, so I can make Caddy to give money? I know the story because I have done it online but now I download the game, but I dont remember what did I do, to make her offer me money!!!!

1111klm

Jun 7, 2019
There is a secret button in the lab that you have to click on. Its not too hard to find and it looks like a phone mounted to a wall. After you click that, notify the FBI and they'll tell you to go to the lab on wednesday night.

Do you have the cake in your inventory? you might need that for it to work.
i've done it all it still doesn't work

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
how come u dont speak english in 2019? english version works ok
Do you think it's me who doesn't speak English? You are not even writing in proper English :-D
I just checked the Italian version, and the language is full of errors.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes