Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
i've done it all it still doesn't work
Sorry I couldn't help you. On the bright side as of right now the game literally ends with the completion of that quest with no final reward. Hopefully an update comes soon that ameliorates the lack of guidance in the game.

bombac

Aug 18, 2019
Do you think it's me who doesn't speak English? You are not even writing in proper English :-D
I just checked the Italian version, and the language is full of errors.
well u r the one complaining not me, so sit down kid

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Is there an updated WT? How does the MC gain points with Camelia? Is the only way to score point with Alison is to steal/return her phone? Not sure how many points and what to move forward in the game?! Thanks.
How do you steal her phone please? I'm kind of stuck and I WT would really help.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
How do you steal her phone please? I'm kind of stuck and I WT would really help.
Its been a while but you steal Alison's phone when she's in the gym on the treadmill. I believe its sitting close by on a side table.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Edit: it says that I have to deepen my level of cryptography. I will do that.

bombac

Aug 18, 2019
you are the best thanx
I have just one little problem, I cannot find my save file in old version, anyone knows where it should be placed?
EDIT: I got it, it was locales file

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
After a couple hours, I'm still not sure this sex game has sex content. /sigh

Reading some comments and playing as long as I did this seems like one of the slowest grinds I've ever seen. Also, the choices are very badly done. First of all, its never a good thing to have dozens of random choices end in the MC getting "broomed". Furthermore, lots of choices that would be high risk and high reward in better games here just never work out. So it seems like the game is just endless passing the time and repetitive clicking until the game finally decides to activate the sex...12 hours later? Starting with loads of boring voyeurism and hand stuff no doubt?

I can understand the concept of tease and having to work for it a bit, but this is altogether ridiculous.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Unfortunately for all of us .. dev already said countless times how non grindy this is supposed to be .. guess after clogging the plot lines with these latest editions and keeping the so-called walkthrough close to the chest ... no face off will ever happen here about the insane grind.
Just to put it into perspective ... MC is supposed to be able to .. "romance" the maid the 1st day ... other plot lines get foggy after that though ...

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes