biribiri2

Mar 20, 2020
Hi. I'm stuck in the island. Lindani tells me to go away after fucking Darana. I've eaten the 2nd fruit and everything seems to be ready to fuck Lindani, but nothing happens. I've never have any chance with Zahara either and Ode tells me "I have to think it". I keep clicking and going everywhere on the island and nothing happens. Any tips?

Yungmacs

Mar 31, 2019
If the game is stuck on work in progress from an earlier update, load an earlier save instead.

Because I'm playing V 0.2.2 but I'm stuck where lindani refuses and tells to go back???
"After you collect all the roots from v21, at the start of v22, visit Lindani once. She will turn you away. Visit her immediately a 2nd time and she will invite you in. This starts the handjob/blowjob event."

Sorry but how do I watch Maisie's second movie?
A walkthrough previously posted in this thread might help.

Hi. I'm stuck in the island. Lindani tells me to go away after fucking Darana. I've eaten the 2nd fruit and everything seems to be ready to fuck Lindani, but nothing happens. I've never have any chance with Zahara either and Ode tells me "I have to think it". I keep clicking and going everywhere on the island and nothing happens. Any tips?
Maybe check Zeeman28a's explanation from the previous page.

Yungmacs

Mar 31, 2019
Speaking with Galena is a little important. Maybe take a small screen shot of what achievements are missing.

If you meant after v21, I don't remember so well. After collecting the stuff, you either go to Pira, keep going back to Lindani, or go to the tree.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Game has nice renders but plays like a buggy mess. Started a new game and eventually just quit over bugs. Multiple times it would just lock out of making a choice, none of the buttons did anything and saving/loading didnt fix the problem. Was stuck on the computer screen with no way close any of the menus because the buttons didnt respond to any clicking.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so how do you get this update started? i go to the maze nothing i talk to lindami nothing ive talked to everyone and nothing so what do i do to get started? thanks

whitesilv

Apr 3, 2020
AHAHAH OMFG!

For italians:

- Tatiana: "Sono diventata quel che sono .. Cristiana e madre"

This is the best easter egg of my life. You're a genius man! Confess, the real name of Tatiana is Giorgia xD

Second easter egg: they've killed kenny! (South Park)
fantastico! hahaha

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Hello can somebody share a good save I'm suck since V20, I followed some but nothing more for the 3 last update!

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
sadly but game is freezing way too often ;/

it was going perfectly before on old pc (i7-7700k gtx 1060 6GB)
now its freezing like every 2 minutes on new pc (i9-9900k rtx 2080 ti 11gb)

any suggestion how to fix it? bcs running this game every time and doing one conversation is way too much :(

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes