brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The game engine used is a nightmare, very buggy game.
The story would be good if the English grammar was sorted as there are a bunch of English grammar mistakes.
Artwork on the girls is nice.
It is a major grind fest tho in reality.
Right now where the game is at, and with the game engine, I would rate it a 2 out of 10.

Reactions: DOM76210

Yungmacs

Mar 31, 2019
I'm about ready to bail -- it feels like endless grinding over and over and over. Is there a fitness/swim requirement to not fall off the boat with Maise? I'm over 100 fitness and 50 swim I think...
I checked mine. My fitness was 103 and swim was 45.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
For the bugs please write me on patreon page, I made many technical and structural changes, I would be pleased if you told me the bugs to be able to correct them. Thank you.

Reactions: vat69

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
For the bugs please write me on patreon page, I made many technical and structural changes, I would be pleased if you told me the bugs to be able to correct them. Thank you.
just wanted to know why do you want us to do a task and its a work in progress id rather have done the task and waited for the next update thanks

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
just wanted to know why do you want us to do a task and its a work in progress id rather have done the task and waited for the next update thanks
It's true I'm sorry, unfortunately the game is not linear and so I am sometimes forced to interrupt the scenes in several places.

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
After finished the other quest i talk to Allison try some different places i don´t exactly which place it was

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
And game ends while starting game (most letters are white while background is also white, so can not see them clearly)? Is that all?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Anyone know how to go about completing the "Talk to everyone" achievement? I done just that for weeks (in game) and still isn't completed.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes