Matteo00

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone know how to go about completing the "Talk to everyone" achievement? I done just that for weeks (in game) and still isn't completed.
you have to talk to all members of the ship at least once (Allison, Camelia, Maise, Liana, Marija, Kate, Kaori, Caddy, Tatiana, Ruby)

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
It's true I'm sorry, unfortunately the game is not linear and so I am sometimes forced to interrupt the scenes in several places.
The code is closed which makes it hard to report bugs. It also makes it hard to identify bugs. I normally extract script files and play the game reading them as I go along.

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019
1DEDBBD1-CE79-4356-BF12-90BB9E9AB823.jpeg
The new achievements in 0.1.0, this new achievements belongs to the drinking game on sunday, in the version that i’ve downloaded the dialogue with michael’s sister doesn’t work (in 0.9 works) .
Probably in new version Tatiana will be the most relevant character.

Last edited:

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
Could use some help with 2 issues. I am now running v0.1.0

1. I am at the point where I give Caddy the spiked drink and I can get her to give the MC a blowjob and cum ad get kicked, or go to the next scene and get caught. But my progress log will not update. The "A first good blowjob" and "Get beat by Caddy" will not change from red to green.

2. I have 2 other outstanding items to finish and I cannot figure out how to complete them. "Tuxedo and champagne" and "Tux, champagne and ..."

All other tasks have been completed, but what is this drink game on Sunday I'm reading about? I haven't been able to trigger that event.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Z.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Could someone share a save after all drinking game scenes have been unlocked(completed v.010). I have done drinking game 20 times and still missing Liana/Kate scenes.

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019
Could use some help with 2 issues. I am now running v0.1.0

1. I am at the point where I give Caddy the spiked drink and I can get her to give the MC a blowjob and cum ad get kicked, or go to the next scene and get caught. But my progress log will not update. The "A first good blowjob" and "Get beat by Caddy" will not change from red to green.

2. I have 2 other outstanding items to finish and I cannot figure out how to complete them. "Tuxedo and champagne" and "Tux, champagne and ..."

All other tasks have been completed, but what is this drink game on Sunday I'm reading about? I haven't been able to trigger that event.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Z.
You must complete the waitress achievements,go to liana’s bedroom when the waitress is in ,
The tuxedo is on the store on pc , you need money to buy it,talk with caddy when she’s on the bridge(i don’t rembember exactly where she is).Then go to the gym when she’s in (probably on monday)and tell that you go for the money, she will kick your ass and will pay you .When you buy the tuxedo go to allison’s bedroom and find a champagne bottle.Then go in the room where michael plays poker when the waitress is in.
After that you will complete the missing achievements.
The drinking game is in the second part of the game you must complete the first part and Then will be unlocked.

Last edited:

Liner_Master

Sep 12, 2018
Gents
i played this drink game over 35 times and i can't get Kate achievement; any specific thing to be done to get it, appreciate if you can help

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you for replying Ren94r.

You must complete the waitress achievements,go to Liana’s bedroom when the waitress is in ,
You are talking about Marija the maid, right? This part doesn't do anything. I try to talk with her but she just dismisses me. I've ask her for a blow job, she refuses. I've also tried going to the different part of the room where the diary is in which leads me to the box of dildos. When I'm done, she's no longer in the room. I also run into her in Allison's room and the Dining Room with the same results. When in the Dining Room, I can't even offer her the bottle of champagne that I have.

The tuxedo is on the store on pc , you need money to buy it,talk with Caddy when she’s on the bridge (i don’t rembember exactly where she is).
I've seen her by herself only at the Pool where I can offer her a spiked drink and replay all those scenes and on the First Bridge and the Gym where I can have a very brief talk with her with the "Hi, How are you" line or I can leave and nothing more. I see her in the Playroom, the Gym and the Jacuzzi with Camelia and all those scenes.

Then go to the gym when she’s in (probably on monday) and tell that you go for the money, she will kick your ass and will pay you
She's in the Gym by herself only on Monday evening. With boxing gloves. But she tells me to piss off, that she's training. I only ever get between $2 to about $15 on the ebay site once I find that shell from diving. This will take a lot of days to get enough shells to buy the tuxedo as it seems that ration is 5 days find nothing and then 1 day find the shell or the algae. I assume the money I get from Caddie will cover the cost of the Tuxedo, that is if I ever get there.

When you buy the tuxedo go to Allison’s bedroom and find a champagne bottle. Then go in the room where Michael plays poker when the waitress is in.
I found the bottle in an earlier quest but I don't have the tuxedo. I do have the bottle in my inventory. Marija just tells me she wants to be alone. Can't do anything here.

After that you will complete the missing achievements.
The drinking game is in the second part of the game you must complete the first part and Then will be unlocked.
Is it possible to screw up in the game so that certain scenes don't play out?

Reactions: vat69
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes