xb

Nov 9, 2017
Can you actually do anything in this version? I put the "potion" on the girls gloves and when you get to the scene you are supposed to win the fight you get an "under construction" message. It appears that you have a 25% chance of finding a shell when you go diving and a 0% chance of finding the seaweed you need for the witch.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Can you actually do anything in this version? I put the "potion" on the girls gloves and when you get to the scene you are supposed to win the fight you get an "under construction" message. It appears that you have a 25% chance of finding a shell when you go diving and a 0% chance of finding the seaweed you need for the witch.
Hi,
in this version there are 20 things to do, you can see them in the achievements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xb

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Good game, but walkthrough is definitely a must. I'm not sure how much "swimming" points I need, for example.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
The game is good so far and looks promising but... The bugs man! specially the one that keep you from loading the game. that shit has to be fixed man xD
Also some kind of walkthrough would be nice, especially because of the skill point all that

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
I like the game enough that I just became a patron. A few comments:
The save problem in not really a freeze, if you wait long enough it will load, but the wait time seems to get longer with each load. I'm now up to two minutes!!
If/when you get around to making a walkthrough, it should be available to a tier lower than $20. That's just too high for it to be useful to many players.
There is a "Content Under Construction" screen for the poker game. I would suggest putting something similar for all unavailable content, such as the seaweed and beach towel.
The "Easy/Medium/Hard" achievements need some adjustment. I got a couple of the 'Hard" ones very early, while a couple of 'Easy' ones I have yet to complete.
Overall a very good beginning. Thanks.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Oh, and I forgot to mention that a lot if not most of that grinding was done every morning on the computer doing training and studying and reporting to the FBI. Just figured I’d include that before someone asked if I did and suggests “leveling up” my stats to trigger events. Though, I certainly wouldn’t mind if someone posted just how much each stat has to be so I know when enough is enough.. :)

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
@Morgan Standley Don't give up yet. I caught the Captain drunk in the living room and got her point. For Caddy, you need +-70 strength and she will fight (and beat) you.
Thank you, I suppose I also should've mention some of my stats, My strength is 114.. As for the capt. I'll try to find her drunk.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
If/when you get around to making a walkthrough, it should be available to a tier lower than $20. That's just too high for it to be useful to many players.
yes, I'll probably cut it down.

There is a "Content Under Construction" screen for the poker game. I would suggest putting something similar for all unavailable content, such as the seaweed and beach towel.
it will be done

The "Easy/Medium/Hard" achievements need some adjustment. I got a couple of the 'Hard" ones very early, while a couple of 'Easy' ones I have yet to complete.
Overall a very good beginning. Thanks.
I believe that I will remove the "difficulty" parameter because the difficulty levels in completing the achievements are all more or less equal and mostly subjective.
Thank you.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
Okay.. as I get ready to write this I can almost already hear the responses, but here goes..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow!:)
Can you really even do the whole list of “achievements”?
Yes, you can. I confirm it to you 100%

1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not believe there are difficult mechanisms. A few more clues to do things probably will add it.

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
Thank you, I suppose I also should've mention some of my stats, My strength is 114.. As for the capt. I'll try to find her drunk.
For the 'study for Allison' you just need to study 'Theoretical Physics' a couple of times, then talk to her on the First Bridge.

The 'Look but don't touch is started by Caddy while she's drinking. She says something like 'I'll show you something...'. Then catch her and Maise in the gym on Saturday Late night.

The 'Attention to Heights' is done with Camelia (or was it Maise ?) when she's sitting on the railing at night. DON'T sit next to her, you'll die. Just say it's too dangerous. Might have to do it more than once, I'm not sure.

Reactions: themoonpeach

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
For the 'study for Allison' you just need to study 'Theoretical Physics' a couple of times, then talk to her on the First Bridge.

The 'Look but don't touch is started by Caddy while she's drinking. She says something like 'I'll show you something...'. Then catch her and Maise in the gym on Saturday Late night.

The 'Attention to Heights' is done with Camelia (or was it Maise ?) when she's sitting on the railing at night. DON'T sit next to her, you'll die. Just say it's too dangerous. Might have to do it more than once, I'm not sure.
I got the scene looking at them in the gym, but I guess I have to do it again because it isn’t “completed”. You must have to do the railing scene multiple times, because I’ve done it at least 3.. not counting when I died the 1st time. As for studying, I’ve been at it for what must be a in-game month and nothing yet, but I’ll keep at it..

Reactions: marsm

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
After playing the game there are many things that should be improved:
I was going to write my first thoughts, but that just about covers it all.

Clicking things sometimes does nothing until you move the mouse off the icon and back on it again.

Saves need a timestamp. When the gameplay (I use the term lightly - "Do you accept the mission? Yes = game on, No = game over" is not gameplay) allows for sudden arbitrary death, a working save/load system is vital. Also, the save/load screen opens on page 1, even if your most recent save is on page 2 or 3, making it hard to work out where you'd got to.

It looks like a Ren'PY game, and probably would have benefited from being one. I could make my own Linux version at least. The save system would be solid, rollback would undo a player's worst mistakes, etc.

All that said, next update I'll probably give it another go. The setting and models are nice, and in spite of the interface problems I enjoyed playing it.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Game is looking promissing, but tehre so much bugs, that don't allow even play for a short time.
Saves, they totaly dont work propertly. When i made save durning dialogue with options to choose after Game Over i've loaded it again but there was no UI, no text. 2nd time there was UI, but no text or any other options. Scene with sleepwalker.
Games instantly crashes. Again and again. I've run this game few times and using skip hangs whole. Only Alt+F4 works like it should.

TitseyeLoli

Oct 15, 2017
A lot of grind and sadly the waiting time to reload saves is getting longer the further you get in the game.
The Game itself is actually pretty good with good graphics and different chas, the story is alright and the setting is good...for v0.0.1 a lot of content compared to other games but still would wait for later release.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes