5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alumian

Oct 2, 2017
You don't need a code for the lizard/wolf encounter, but some scenes, such as one that is available from being defeated by the lizard/wolf encounter, is exclusively available only if you've entered the patreon code.

it says i need a patreon code , i already used the code they posted above
Is it the option that says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that's the option and you've already entered 734563434 in the menu under Extra > Passwords/Codes then you should just be able to click the option and it should let you proceed.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2022
You don't need a code for the lizard/wolf encounter, but some scenes, such as one that is available from being defeated by the lizard/wolf encounter, is exclusively available only if you've entered the patreon code.

Is it the option that says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that's the option and you've already entered 734563434 in the menu under Extra > Passwords/Codes then you should just be able to click the option and it should let you proceed.
ok ok gottem ,cheers !

CSJax

Sep 20, 2019
i have to do something more to unlock route 5? i read somewhere that i need to do a quest but i dont get it in the AdvGuild

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
i have to do something more to unlock route 5? i read somewhere that i need to do a quest but i dont get it in the AdvGuild
The side quest that unlocks route 5 showed up for me on the guild board at adventurer's guild after completing chapter 3 and crossover event.

Benvon666

Apr 17, 2022
Who has the save of full gallary

I have one and more scene can't found it

I had asked the group with the game, they said it's the game bug

So I need the game save or persistent.doc pls and tks

Adansiner

Dec 22, 2023
Sorry, I think i didn't specify what I'm looking fo, I need the code to access the colab (sorry for the misunderstood, english is not my mother language)

Last edited:

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Sorry, I think i didn't specify what I'm looking fo, I need the code to access the colab (sorry for the misunderstood, english is not my mother language)
There is no code for the collab, you can just start it in adventurer's guild, no code needed.

734563434 is the code for different exclusive scenes.

Oomfao

Jan 8, 2023
it asks me for a code to unlock the new defeat scenes, it's called december 2023 code

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
anyone had guide to unlocked the 3 new scenes?

theres no new code,this version use the same code as 4.0

Free scene is unlocked by doing Sieg's sidequest in town.
Patreon scenes are from losing in winter trial.

Does anyone know how to complete chapter 3? im stuck after drunk Rugra scene.
It's been a while, but I think you have to go through the forest dungeon again and then explore the new area that's unlocked after that.

Last edited:

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Well, I just played through the new update (not much content) and it seems all the new sex scenes are MC bottom only (I haven't seen Patreon scenes, but it asks for December code a few times when losing in winter trial, so I assume it's MC getting raped), which is pretty lame. I hope the writer for the new game isn't such a bottom slut.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes