5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Crossover event with A Hellish Journey is unexpected but nice, thought that VN was abandoned since it's been more than 6 months since last update.

(Edit) My first impression of the update:

Found some time to play and completed the new chapter 3 and crossover, but still many new scenes locked in gallery and no idea how to get them.

Missing 6 scenes between Sieg's welcome and Aki blowjob. 2/3 of those are Patreon scenes, but no clue what the other 3/4 are.

And all the chapter 1 explore locations have disappeared from map. The art of the few scenes I did find is pretty good, but MC is still just a cumdumpster.

I don't know why the dev is starting up this new Accea game when he's clearly struggling with just updating this one.
The tigershark looks pretty hot though, I'll definitely try it when it's out, though he'll probably be a bottom slut just like the dragon in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oomfao

condemn

Jan 5, 2023
Crossover event with A Hellish Journey is unexpected but nice, thought that VN was abandoned since it's been more than 6 months since last update.

(Edit) My first impression of the update:

Found some time to play and completed the new chapter 3 and crossover, but still many new scenes locked in gallery and no idea how to get them.

Missing 6 scenes between Sieg's welcome and Aki blowjob. 2/3 of those are Patreon scenes, but no clue what the other 3/4 are.

And all the chapter 1 explore locations have disappeared from map. The art of the few scenes I did find is pretty good, but MC is still just a cumdumpster.

I don't know why the dev is starting up this new Accea game when he's clearly struggling with just updating this one.
The tigershark looks pretty hot though, I'll definitely try it when it's out, though he'll probably be a bottom slut just like the dragon in this game.
There is a side quest on the quest board in the adventurer's guild.

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 6.48.51 am.png

Reactions: FluffyDaemon
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes