• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

condemn

Jan 5, 2023
Uh, huh... I looked at Page 1 and have no clue what you're referring to.
- There's a link that requires a password that no one has posted.
- There's no download links for 3.0 on the OP.
- There's nothing else anywhere referring to a download for 3.0.
the itch.io download page is under maintainance, thats why it requires a password. I think it should be accessible early July

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Lentera's itch.io page is currently down atm
you can just download the game from the public itch.io page, but its currently down atm
the itch.io download page is under maintainance, thats why it requires a password. I think it should be accessible early July
Guys, I think the itch.io page is down. Not sure how I know that information though.

1687858677385.png

So now that it's *painfully obvious* (if it wasn't before) that the page is down, could someone please upload the folder?

Nov 8, 2021
Ok I just downloaded the latest build 0.3 and have to confirm:
The dev actually doxxed his patrons in the build's game folder! The file junepatrons.csv contains sensitive information and I cite from the CSV:
Name,Email,Twitter,Discord,Patron Status,Follows You,Lifetime Amount,Pledge Amount,Charge Frequency,Tier,Addressee,Street,City,State,Zip,Country,Phone,Patronage Since Date,Last Charge Date,Last Charge Status,Additional Details,User ID,Last Updated,Currency,Max Posts,Access Expiration,Next Charge Date
Am I overreacting or is this WILD!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bitsybobs3
Dec 4, 2022
The dev actually doxxed his patrons in the build's game folder! The file junepatrons.csv contains sensitive information and I cite from the CSV:

its not just wild ,its unacceptable what do you mean ?!?!?

Sep 7, 2020

It's either a massive accidental fuckup or an actual doxxing, regardless it's fucking insane.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Lentera-0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
CLEAN, DOXX-FREE ORGANIC BUILD.​

Derg42

Apr 17, 2023
Btw, does anyone have a problem on loading the lose screen of the plant? Mine keeps popping out the same error message saying something like "moaningsound1 missing" or something like that.

Dannyas

Apr 30, 2022
Btw, does anyone have a problem on loading the lose screen of the plant? Mine keeps popping out the same error message saying something like "moaningsound1 missing" or something like that.
The plant scene only has text. The last missing scene is when you eat the dick mushroom

Reactions: Derg42
Nov 8, 2021
Missing two scenes.. do you guys have any clues ?
Backroom Peekhole: Peek one night in the inn. Has been updated with new pics and therefore needs to seen again for the new images to unlock.
Serpent Win (Extended): Win against the serpent with max lust and a virtue potion (patreon exclusive or for someone who knows his way around the code).

Got something cute:
A simple little nudepatch turning the default loincloth invisible. It is one empty png. Unpack into the game's folder.

Last edited:

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Wait. how in the hecc did you got the serpent win scene? Mine didn't appear even if I typed in the June code
you have to flirt with him 3 times it should be obvious he'll be rock hard and leaking then you beat him then you have a choice to watch the scene or skip it

strangecircle

Mar 28, 2022
Lentera has a very cool style and I'm excited to see where it goes, my only complaint so far is the dungeon movement I wish can be a tad faster.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes