• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Derg42

Apr 17, 2023
you have to flirt with him 3 times it should be obvious he'll be rock hard and leaking then you beat him then you have a choice to watch the scene or skip it
Nope, everytime I do that it just say's that it doesn't work on the enemy. And the scene wasn't in the gallery too so that got me very confused even if I had the whole code typed in.

Dannyas

Apr 30, 2022
Nope, everytime I do that it just say's that it doesn't work on the enemy. And the scene wasn't in the gallery too so that got me very confused even if I had the whole code typed in.
Install their newest version at itch.io. You have to defeated the lizard once and the next time you go you can flirt with it.

Derg42

Apr 17, 2023
What's the password for the itch.io page?
Apparently it has more updated version?
He's updating it. There's already a preview of the next update and maybe by the end of this month or the 1st week of next month, he'll release it.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
I didn't understand to this day why on earth Xer locks the itch page with a password. People ask for the password regularly and he never thought about keeping the page up like everyone else does it.
I agree. I regularly check on multiple games on itch.io and this is the first time I see a dev lock their itch.io page at all, and for 2 months or even longer if the update is delayed. So even if someone paid money they'd still have to wait for the itch.io page to unlock. It's very strange.

The dev also seems to try to induce heavy FOMO like some freemium mobile game by making a bunch of sex scenes, equipment (with objectively better stats) and quests require Patreon only passwords and codes of a bunch of different months. And then there's the time limited events and (in the future) daily quests as well.
I still like the game so far and the art is really good, but those are some serious red flags.

It would be very nice if someone could upload version 0.3.13 since I'm really interested in the second dungeon serpent boss win scenes.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2021
I agree. I regularly check on multiple games on itch.io and this is the first time I see a dev lock their itch.io page at all, and for 2 months or even longer if the update is delayed. So even if someone paid money they'd still have to wait for the itch.io page to unlock. It's very strange.

The dev also seems to try to induce heavy FOMO like some freemium mobile game by making a bunch of sex scenes, equipment (with objectively better stats) and quests require Patreon only passwords and codes of a bunch of different months. And then there's the time limited events and (in the future) daily quests as well.
I still like the game so far and the art is really good, but those are some serious red flags.

It would be very nice if someone could upload version 0.3.13 since I'm really interested in the second dungeon serpent boss win scenes.
Well I don't care much for the FOMO here:
Time limited events per version for gear (for everyone) are not that big of a deal and patreon exclusive scenes (unlocked via patreon passwords) can be unlocked via console.

PC version is here:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FluffyDaemon

furryfanatic93~

Oct 31, 2020
Mixdrop, Uploadhaven and Yourfilestore are just some of the worst links to download from. The Gofile link's file doesn't even exist (probably because some Karen clicked on the abuse button and had the file deleted or something idk) which makes things even worse for donwnloading this game in the first place. Honestly it's just kind of annoying and frustrating. But otherwise I enjoy these sort of games. Just wish I didn't have this sort of problem that I seem to run into sometimes.

Derg42

Apr 17, 2023
Btw, there's going to be a reward that's going to be sent later on and I just wanna ask if somebody could share it. Oh and can someone also share some of the old stuffs that Xeri did like the Zinogre reward from before if someone does have it.

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
It is very buggy, each time i win against one of those plants or against the serpent in the maze it asks me if i want to forfeit or go to the dungeon but it takes me back to the red slimes dungeon

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lentera-0.3.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
With the exception of the patreon reward costume, I found literally nothing different between this version and the previous one. Am I missing something? I can't find a single new thing to do and I searched everywhere I could.

Nov 8, 2021
With the exception of the patreon reward costume, I found literally nothing different between this version and the previous one. Am I missing something? I can't find a single new thing to do and I searched everywhere I could.
Check the guide:

Reactions: Polarthief
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes