3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
damn this game is buggy as fuck, it might look good but dont waste your time yet

edit: i take it back, it was the decensor plugin that was breaking things

Last edited:

AfroM

Formerly 'AfroNutty'
Dec 26, 2017
so when i try to instal the decensor files my game doesnt create the DumbRendererDemosaic.ini fille, could anyone please share it here?

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
so thoughts in total, the animation is pretty great tbh, its voice acted and its actually mostly bug free (oops on my part) but its not satisfying because the the two endings are lacking. The fail scene has no action/sex and the good ending just has some text and unlocks free play which is also pointless because you've just played the damn game lmao

wolfxana

Aug 30, 2017
damn this game is buggy as fuck, it might look good but dont waste your time yet

edit: i take it back, it was the decensor plugin that was breaking things
game work fine for me & others, it is on you
did follow instructions for the patch ?

Last edited:

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
That escape part to get the Good Ending was tough.
Good thing you can easily return back to the point before that and skip the cutscene.

Also fun to play this knowing the anime is right at this point where they introduced the pokeballs lol.
For those not aware, the balls are a sort of power level check by the Final Boss Vearn, if you're weak on HP or not strong enough to fight, Vearn can trap you in those little red balls and you can't do anything but watch. So that's why there's a camera mechanic when you put them inside Maam or Leona, it's their hero friends watching the inside of their cooch :)

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I'm trying to figure out what this is... the description gives nothing. All the screenshots are basically the same scene. Is that all there is? Two chicks tied up in the hucklebuck position?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That escape part to get the Good Ending was tough.
Good thing you can easily return back to the point before that and skip the cutscene.

Also fun to play this knowing the anime is right at this point where they introduced the pokeballs lol.
For those not aware, the balls are a sort of power level check by the Final Boss Vearn, if you're weak on HP or not strong enough to fight, Vearn can trap you in those little red balls and you can't do anything but watch. So that's why there's a camera mechanic when you put them inside Maam or Leona, it's their hero friends watching the inside of their cooch :)
Sooo... does that make this game NTR? or are you the villain that does that to them?

also, which anime?

norbrook

May 13, 2020
im stuck with JAP language like cmon now it have auto translator files it doesnt even work like bruh ?

GakyGami

Nov 15, 2019
Wait, how did you download this?
I've been trying forever to download the games from OsawariHeaven's website!

... Oh. He released that one as software.

... we need to figure out a way to archive these online WebGL ways in a sensible way.

Reactions: oaklash

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
ah the old DQ with the total crap name translation is back lol eh i'm not here to criticize the game but rather the atrocious name they couldn't even translate correctly lol
Maam is in fact Fuam (the original mangaka named her like this 20+ years ago) ......
Well at least we don't have the spell translation who don't even sound like the audio you hear in the anime lol ..
Average game with a lot of bug in the end ....

wolfxana

Aug 30, 2017
ah the old DQ with the total crap name translation is back lol eh i'm not here to criticize the game but rather the atrocious name they couldn't even translate correctly lol
Maam is in fact Fuam (the original mangaka named her like this 20+ years ago) ......
Well at least we don't have the spell translation who don't even sound like the audio you hear in the anime lol ..
Average game with a lot of bug in the end ....
the game is fine , if u modfiy the game and it buggy do not blame the game.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes