3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
ah the old DQ with the total crap name translation is back lol eh i'm not here to criticize the game but rather the atrocious name they couldn't even translate correctly lol
Maam is in fact Fuam (the original mangaka named her like this 20+ years ago) ......
Well at least we don't have the spell translation who don't even sound like the audio you hear in the anime lol ..
Average game with a lot of bug in the end ....
I mean, the new anime does still go by Popp and Maam (and Leona, for the princess) so I'm not sure if that's a mistranslation.

Sooo... does that make this game NTR? or are you the villain that does that to them?

also, which anime?
I mean safe to say the person who beat them is Vearn, but since you can fuck them both at the same time, it seems like these are just generic monsters, maybe goons doing the fucking. Idk if its NTR tho, because the good end has them break out of the chains and its like a "live to fight another day and save their friends" type thing, while the bad end is them being jailed after a long sex session, but they're still like not into it. So at best it's mind break/rape.

Anime is Dragon Quest: Adventures of Dai, it's almost done, I think they're at episode 94 now with like maybe 6 episodes left.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I mean, the new anime does still go by Popp and Maam (and Leona, for the princess) so I'm not sure if that's a mistranslation.
Yea i was talking about my paper edition from 90 Dragon Quest Adventures of Dai lot of name (and almost all the spell translation) are different from the recent anime ;)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

I mean safe to say the person who beat them is Vearn, but since you can fuck them both at the same time, it seems like these are just generic monsters, maybe goons doing the fucking. Idk if its NTR tho, because the good end has them break out of the chains and its like a "live to fight another day and save their friends" type thing, while the bad end is them being jailed after a long sex session, but they're still like not into it. So at best it's mind break/rape.

Anime is Dragon Quest: Adventures of Dai, it's almost done, I think they're at episode 94 now with like maybe 6 episodes left.
uhhh... mindbreak/rape is two types of the 3 types of NTR btw... (Type B is just rape, Type C is rape leading to consensual, Type A is your standard cheating).
NTR is simply "To be taken from" method of how that is achieved matters not. (i.e. unlike what many believe it isn't a synonym for cuckolding, although cuckolding is a type of NTR, unless the one doing the stealing is MC.. then that is Netori).

So yeah NTR bad end. (cause I assume you play as the male MC? of the series).

Random Stranger

May 28, 2017
Thank you for sharing!

I was just looking at this on Osawariman's Twitter page earlier today, and was pleasantly shocked to see it here.

AfroM

Formerly 'AfroNutty'
Dec 26, 2017
well somehow i cant make the uncensor patch to work no matter how many ways i try :/

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
well somehow i cant make the uncensor patch to work no matter how many ways i try :/
Is there any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\게임\Leona And Maam\" is NG)
Can you show the BepInEx\LogOutput.log file ?

Last edited:

Camper23

Jun 19, 2017
Made a custom uncensor plugin
No config required for this one.
This should also fix the problem about some pixelation objects are spelled as "Masaic" which is not picked up by the default implementation.

Aside from that: I find it hilarious that I found this game during lunch break on my twitter feed, gave that dude his 200yen and immediately started to uncensor it myself.
With a few detours it took me awhile and when I wanted to share the game and plugin with you guys, not only had the game itself had been posted, but also uncensoring efforts were on their way/done.

There isn't something that's faster than light, but the horny gaming community is pretty close...

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
While orgasm fade away, can't control. after mouse in disappeared. wait a moments. button of UI is enabled. right click to exiting control. mouse is appeared.
the game doesn't work for me anymore also. all i can do is move the camera. when i click on a spot to do an action all it lets me do is move camera.

Camper23

Jun 19, 2017
the game doesn't work for me anymore also. all i can do is move the camera. when i click on a spot to do an action all it lets me do is move camera.
My plugin fixes that.
The default implementation not only disables the MeshRenderer but also removes the material.
The latter breaks the hit detection, though.
My plugin only disables the MeshRenderer of the mosaic.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok the instructions are a mess.. there is so many demosaics but which one works? Where does it need to be extracted to? The last one downloaded has no ini file at all but says to edit it..

WTF?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
This should also fix the problem about some pixelation objects are spelled as "Masaic" which is not picked up by the default implementation.

Aside from that: I find it hilarious that I found this game during lunch break on my twitter feed, gave that dude his 200yen and immediately started to uncensor it myself.
With a few detours it took me awhile and when I wanted to share the game and plugin with you guys, not only had the game itself had been posted, but also uncensoring efforts were on their way/done.

There isn't something that's faster than light, but the horny gaming community is pretty close...
Very good.
You can edit find the string only "Mosaic". It will be more faster(?).
Your plugin is more faster than me.
'cause my plugin is made for general purpose. so little bit slow. (for more compatibility)

I compared both FPS of plugins.
My plugin (DumbRendererDemosaic.dll).
1662920076333.png
Camper23's plugin
1662920003281.png
Optimized plugin v1.0.0. (has bug)
1662928159148.png
Optimized plugin v1.0.3. (bug fixed)
1662972338177.png

Your FPS is more higher. Occupy time, My plugin time is little bit lesser than yours.
It's.. different of method. I want to make more faster... but It makes more many call of long-time consume functions.
So, process time is more short, but more many call functions in same time.

Optimized plugin is working on just scene is changed. 1 time check.

I had no intention of making optimized version. but someone has taking about Holy-knight Ricca's uncensor plugin. and.. I optimized it just before. little edit source, plugin for this game was made. (using same method)

BTW, are you manlymacro ? (from screen-shot)

Last edited:

DrasticMeasure

Jul 26, 2018

Is it supposed to go into \BepInEx\plugins as well? Have attempted that myself, but it doesn't seem to work.

Camper23

Jun 19, 2017
BTW, are you manlymacro ? (from screen-shot)
Nope. Just forked his github repo and kept the namespace for my decensor pluging for reasons of uniformity.
Mine is loosely based on the DumbRendererDemosaic, with even less workload inside the Update Method.

private void Update()
{
foreach (var renderer in FindObjectsOfType<MeshRenderer>().Where(x => MozaicTools.IsMozaicName(x.name) && x.enabled))
{
Logger.Log(LogLevel.Info, $"Removing mozaic material from renderer {renderer.transform.name}");
renderer.enabled = false;
}
}

Is it supposed to go into \BepInEx\plugins as well? Have attempted that myself, but it doesn't seem to work.
Not as well, but rather instead. But in general yes, that's the target Folder.
Just make sure to remove the DumbRendererDemosaic.dll if it's still there.

dcr

Sep 4, 2016
Here's a proper translation. I think I got all the lines, but I may have missed a few of the outliers.
Just replace your autogeneratedtranslations.txt with this one in the translations folder.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes