3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
Idk why but my game is in japanese despite having the translate plugin, is this a bug? Also is there anyway to disable the slow english translation? like i want it to stop auto translate and instead just give me the translated words instead View attachment 2840691 View attachment 2840693
well its not a fully translated game, its a game that translated realtime using a software, the plus is its easy to do, no need to manually translate and change all of the dialog
but the minus is, just as you encounter, the pictures usually not translated, not without a manual edit, the game need time for the text to be translated

so either you be patient for it, or just dont play it if that is too much for you

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
well its not a fully translated game, its a game that translated realtime using a software, the plus is its easy to do, no need to manually translate and change all of the dialog
but the minus is, just as you encounter, the pictures usually not translated, not without a manual edit, the game need time for the text to be translated

so either you be patient for it, or just dont play it if that is too much for you
oh alr then, all good, also is there any guide here that helps me to fully finish the story mode, cause i cant seem to complete level 2

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
dammit the escape challenge is difficult af, is there any tips for this puzzle? Also there seems to be a new patch for this game in the web browser game version, and its not updated on here.

Browser version:

Here are the new patches for that web browser version:
Ver.1.0.1 (22/09/23)
・Adjusted the difficulty of the escape challenge
・Fixed the problem that the progress gauge does not increase in certain situations
・Fixed the problem that the number of eye caresses of H status is not counted, item name to number of seconds to caress the eyes
・Added the number of belly pans to the item of H status
・Corrected the bug that meat hitting does not occur when pistoning depending on the environment
・Corrected the bug that the insertion action does not work well depending on the environment

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Guys do you know any games out there like this? mainly vagina or anal birthing objects

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes