3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

jamesonn252

Nov 27, 2020
I'm on level 2 and idk how to get Maam past 3/5 of the way to the goal

Leona is at max, just had to fuck her while Maam was untouched
I got the same bug and was able to get past it by restarting, and once you get to the second lvl, you raise the arousal levels for both of them evenly, dont max one person out then move on to the other. You can use the auto button to raise them at the same time. May not work all the time but worked for me.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It depends whether you refer to the NTR tag specific to this site or NTR generally, because unless it was changed this site's NTR is specifically about netorare.

Edit:
It was changed from the last time I checked, previously it simply stated netorare if I remember correctly, it should be more clear now what the tag is about.
View attachment 2039141
So the other person was specifically talking about this type of NTR, which itself is split into multiple sub-types.
incorrect
NTR includes both netorare and netorase on this site.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Did you read the part where I showed a snip from the very part of the rules which defines the tag?
I did, it does not say what you think it does.
It is talking about player jealously, not MC jealousy. And it is informative not questioning.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I did, it does not say what you think it does.
It is talking about player jealously, not MC jealousy. And it is informative not questioning.
Then this is probably where my knowledge hits a wall, this is not the only case where a rule is written vaguely, whether or not it is intentional.

Edit: Though the same way as how the romantic interest has to be associated with the MC for it to be NTR in the first place I think it only makes sense if the jealousy was referring to the MC as well. As in, why does it matter to the player, it should be about the MC. The player gets to make choices and play as the MC, but in the end the story is centered around the MC, not the player. As such it wouldn't make that much sense, at least to me, that the jealously was targeting the player and not the MC when the tags refer to the game.

But that is just my take on it, because as I said, the rules might be intentionally written vaguely.

Last edited:

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
the game is final version, no?
The dev have more games like this but is laggy i need anyone can share it for download
edit:
nvm is no laggy i found a solution to the lag the games have the same quality and new characters from other animes that I don't know but they are much shorter
(the solution explains it on the same page)

Last edited:

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Good game, except for the escape phase. Would be as fuck if the thing actually stopped when you clicked stop, rather than travelling half the bar first

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks.
All downloads are Game version independent. Works on any version.
All downloads install : Extract it BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
The game path must be in english characters only.

Uncensor Pack
Download (
33.2 MB recommended)
(included edited images and Fullscreen toggle)
Images are edited by
123454321 post & post. thanks. give to him "Like".

OR

Uncensor plugin only

OR

Camper23's decensor plugin

AND

Fullscreen toggle
use
ALT-ENTER to toggle it.

OR

araARA's Works. It works on 2022-09-11 ver(?) only.

This is plugin of BepInEx. You must install BepinEx.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original title is "
ゆうしゃたちはぜんめつした! ―レ●ナ&マ●ム 恥辱の宴

"
All (the) heroes are died! - Le●na & Ma●m banquet of shame - my direct trans. sorry for my pure eng.
Yusha and the others have done it all! ―Le●na & Ma●mu Shameful Banquet - google
ゆうしゃたち = 勇者たち = heroes
ぜんめつ = 全滅 = all died
I wonder if it's possible to uncensor WebGL games like this one

I know it's possible in some regard because I remember loading it on my phone once and for some reason the censor wasn't there. Reloaded and it was fine again.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I wonder if it's possible to uncensor WebGL games like this one

I know it's possible in some regard because I remember loading it on my phone once and for some reason the censor wasn't there. Reloaded and it was fine again.
WebGL is served by web-server. I have no idea that is there tool for edit WebG exists.
That WebGL is made by unity. If get the pakage for PC, may be there is the way.

アズマ

Apr 2, 2022
It would have been perfect if there was an uncensored patch without automatic translation.
LeonaAndMaam_unc.dll cannot be made uncensored by removing the translation part.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
It would have been perfect if there was an uncensored patch without automatic translation.
LeonaAndMaam_unc.dll cannot be made uncensored by removing the translation part.
Remove BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\ and BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.ResourceRedirector\ folders. It's a MTL plugin.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Idk why but my game is in japanese despite having the translate plugin, is this a bug? Also is there anyway to disable the slow english translation? like i want it to stop auto translate and instead just give me the translated words instead 1691647291665.png 1691647318644.png

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes