3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
instructions are still a mess.. from what I am reading you have to create an .ini file because GAME SURE DOES NOT CREATE IT! So useless decensor.. include everything needed and the folders so can just unzip it into the game folder.
Optimized version is not need edit .ini file. and not create .ini file.
just extract it and put LeonaAndMaam_unc.dll file to BepInEx\plugins\ folder. that's all. (remove all other uncensor plugins first)

Reactions: molitar

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
uhhh... mindbreak/rape is two types of the 3 types of NTR btw... (Type B is just rape, Type C is rape leading to consensual, Type A is your standard cheating).
NTR is simply "To be taken from" method of how that is achieved matters not. (i.e. unlike what many believe it isn't a synonym for cuckolding, although cuckolding is a type of NTR, unless the one doing the stealing is MC.. then that is Netori).

So yeah NTR bad end. (cause I assume you play as the male MC? of the series).
I mean that's what I'm basing my NTR placement from.
The "to be taken away" part. Because in the bad end they're still not liking the sex, so they're still just a non-consenting captive.
I don't really count it as NTR unless they start liking it or at least shows signs of liking it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
uhhh... mindbreak/rape is two types of the 3 types of NTR btw... (Type B is just rape, Type C is rape leading to consensual, Type A is your standard cheating).
NTR is simply "To be taken from" method of how that is achieved matters not. (i.e. unlike what many believe it isn't a synonym for cuckolding, although cuckolding is a type of NTR, unless the one doing the stealing is MC.. then that is Netori).

So yeah NTR bad end. (cause I assume you play as the male MC? of the series).
"To be taken from" is NeToRare
Not all NTR is Netorare.
NTR is a very wide spectrum of various fetishes with various names which INCLUDE Netorare.
For example NeToRase is one of the 3 core types of NTR and it just means sharing.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
how the fuck do I make this game fullscreen? btw Im using the uncensor patch but when looking upclose the are a few pixel I guess those cant be fixed right?

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It seems like another game fell victim to the demosaic plugin. Luckily it isn't a necessity for me, I didn't have any issues with the game. As long as it isn't obstructed to a greater degree or fully covered I don't see a need for a demosaic, so it's nice that it is optional this time and wasn't applied to the main download as it was the case for the other game.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
"To be taken from" is NeToRare
Not all NTR is Netorare.
NTR is a very wide spectrum of various fetishes with various names which INCLUDE Netorare.
For example NeToRase is one of the 3 core types of NTR and it just means sharing.
It depends whether you refer to the NTR tag specific to this site or NTR generally, because unless it was changed this site's NTR is specifically about netorare.

Edit:
It was changed from the last time I checked, previously it simply stated netorare if I remember correctly, it should be more clear now what the tag is about.
1662964105356.png
So the other person was specifically talking about this type of NTR, which itself is split into multiple sub-types.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I decen the texture
but I can't post any links
so I paste the texture on below
you can use the Texture Replacer to decen your games
hope you enjoy

View attachment 2039110 View attachment 2039114
View attachment 2039113 View attachment 2039117 View attachment 2039118
Amazing!
You've read the complicated, useless and strange explanation of the texture_replacer plugin. sorry.
And thanks for use it.
I don't know if I've read, there are bug in plugin that can't fix.. (about MD5 calc)
All file names are good. except texture_02_c5a97c8fb5b9b3d68c4cfb96fec3fb68.png
Strange... I dump it on nvidia, intel, amd. all out file name is texture_02_45a117113f26d638149615623e9bd96f.png

And your texture file's resolution is 3840x3840. original file is 4096x4096. Can you enlarge to original size?
texture_00_5204e93e767afcadc02b9a39b0647fce.png
texture_00_61d677b7d4e2ace24336f8a6e91cf996.png
files are needed to edit... (Was I too greedy?)

I have a favor to ask. May I distribute your work to the Korean community (and here)?

Last edited:

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
so... is the game bugged or not? i have seen some comments saying you couldn't progress o access all the content and it looks like i have the same problem, i can only touch their boobs and punch them am i missing something?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
so... is the game bugged or not? i have seen some comments saying you couldn't progress o access all the content and it looks like i have the same problem, i can only touch their boobs and punch them am i missing something?
if you're using (DumbRendererDemosaic.dll),
Run game once, then BepInEx\plugins\DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file is created.
Edit DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file.
UseUnlitMaterial = true
But I recommend to use uncensor plugin v1.0.3

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Doesn't work with wine for me. Will there be a linux version? The browser version shows the menu but starting a new game just shows a black screen with music playing in the background.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes