3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
The creator has some other really good stuff on his website

but I have no clue on how to get them downloaded, wish i could
It's not very complicated, it requires having some basic understanding on how webgl works though, plus it requires you to run a local server in order to launch the Unity Web Player, apart from the fact that I'm not sur of the legality of it, it's not worth the hassle IMO...

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
It's not very complicated, it requires having some basic understanding on how webgl works though, plus it requires you to run a local server in order to launch the Unity Web Player, apart from the fact that I'm not sur of the legality of it, it's not worth the hassle IMO...
is there a guide of this anywhere?

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
is there a guide of this anywhere?
Not that I know of, because the process is quite different from a site to another...
What you generally wanna do is :
- open the devs panel on your browser
- locate the game's html element through the highlighting and find the iframe pointing to the game.html
- open that link, this should give you only the game
- go to Sources and look for game.html, you can see some .js files and a .json listed in here
- the json will list the unityweb files and their relative address
- now with all that knowledge, reproduce the folder layout by downloading these files to a local folder

Be aware that unityweb won't run in local on your browser though, and that reproducing a webpage using files that are hidden to you to begin with might infringe several laws (even though, you already got access to those files at some point by displaying the page, dunno...), but I can't be sure of it, I'm a dev, not a lawyer.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
For quick full screen trick (well, it work on this game)
Open the game - [Alt + Ctrl + Delete] - choose Task Manager - find the line with the game name - click the icon ">" - right click the line just show up below - choose Maximize - Enjoy!

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Not sur how to install the uncensor pack, I don't get where the folders and files should be placed.

アズマ

Apr 2, 2022
私は英語の翻訳を消去したい、どのように私はそれを行うのですか?
また、無修正パッチはどこに挿入すればよいですか?

Jul 18, 2017
Not that I know of, because the process is quite different from a site to another...
What you generally wanna do is :
- open the devs panel on your browser
- locate the game's html element through the highlighting and find the iframe pointing to the game.html
- open that link, this should give you only the game
- go to Sources and look for game.html, you can see some .js files and a .json listed in here
- the json will list the unityweb files and their relative address
- now with all that knowledge, reproduce the folder layout by downloading these files to a local folder

Be aware that unityweb won't run in local on your browser though, and that reproducing a webpage using files that are hidden to you to begin with might infringe several laws (even though, you already got access to those files at some point by displaying the page, dunno...), but I can't be sure of it, I'm a dev, not a lawyer.
I try to download it
but I fail
I cannot find the file name .json
Has some one succeeded?

yorobertthedj

Sep 30, 2022
i try to extract it but i cant because of this error message

You don't have permission to access /unarchiver/download_compressed/s174KO30VCLe_zipped.zip

would anyone mind sharing th zip file to the game please

dongnutz

Apr 24, 2019
Does anyone else's translation/Bepinex not work? my path is not multibyte... When I run the .exe It is still the base japanese version. Needless to say, the uncensor also doesn't work.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes