Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Wait, what, one of the characters in Yuri University has a penis? I don't remember that.
Unless it was added after he last time I played it.

What's title of a lesbian VN where you play a MC female protagonist where there was one option of being a girlfriend of a futa.
MC works in a university
Keepers, 1 main character central to the plot is a futa. MC doesn't work in University, but a good chunk of the story is set in a school (even more so in its sequel, Keepers2)

I can't believe I'm recommending futa games... :cry:

Jan 9, 2023
Wait, what, one of the characters in Yuri University has a penis? I don't remember that.
She is trans; unless it was updated since I last played, it is not confirmed whether she is pre-, non-, or post-op.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
She is trans; unless it was updated since I last played, it is not confirmed whether she is pre-, non-, or post-op.
Played the game through to the 0.59 version (Yuri University ) and never actually met a transgirl during that time, and checking the changelogs i don't get when this said character might have been added to the game ?

Are we sure we are talking about the same game ? :unsure:

I'am confused, which game are we talking about right now ?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Played the game through to the 0.59 version (Yuri University ) and never actually met a transgirl during that time, and checking the changelogs i don't get when this said character might have been added to the game ?

Are we sure we are talking about the same game ? :unsure:

I'am confused, which game are we talking about right now ?
AH! it's just a random encounter, it's not one of the main cast characters.
Last time I played, i think we could meet her once or twice.
And I think she is transitioning.

doublek19

Apr 3, 2024

Keepers, 1 main character central to the plot is a futa. MC doesn't work in University, but a good chunk of the story is set in a school (even more so in its sequel, Keepers2)

I can't believe I'm recommending futa games... :cry:
Thank you but it is not Keepers. It is a 3dgc game. MC is female and there are multiple lesbians in the game with 1 futa.

TheRadiator

Aug 29, 2023
What's title of a lesbian VN where you play a MC female protagonist where there was one option of being a girlfriend of a futa.
MC works in a university
You could try doing a search of this site for some or all following tags: 3dcg, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Futa/Trans, School Setting

Searching for all 5 of those tags turned up only 9 results

Futa Dominium
Girls und Panzer der Panzussy
Keepers 2: Shattered Realms,
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training
Having a HARD Time
Keepers 1: Revolution
Black New World Order
Damaged Goods
High School Crush Simulator

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
What a recommendation for lesbian/yuri lovers!

My fetish is, somehow, male free. And rather, I really like girls fulfilling one another's sexual desire and love. This recommendation does help me so much in find my preferred games precisely! :love:

I have a question: Is Blackmail and Education a lesbian-mained game? It's implied that dicks may be unavoidable according to the pre-showcase?:confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
Kind of. But not really.
It has a "lesbian mode" that skips all scenes with guys in them but you're left with almost nothing and the story makes no sense. It becomes a short series of disconnected scenes.
Oh no... Maybe I would have expected this the moment I see those brief show-pics:cry:

Honestly, loli is another preference for me. If loli characters are there to build lesbian relationships, I would definitely say that it's fantastic--But in fact, no. Such tag combination appears to be too rare:cry:

Reactions: Impulse 9

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Oh no... Maybe I would have expected this the moment I see those brief show-pics:cry:

Honestly, loli is another preference for me. If loli characters are there to build lesbian relationships, I would definitely say that it's fantastic--But in fact, no. Such tag combination appears to be too rare:cry:
From this same dev, there's also Clara's Love Hotel. This one also has a "lesbian mode" but with substantially more content and an actual story. There is however one scene with a dude that's unskippable. Even in lesbian mode, the scene still happens, you just don't see it.

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
From this same dev, there's also Clara's Love Hotel. This one also has a "lesbian mode" but with substantially more content and an actual story. There is however one scene with a dude that's unskippable. Even in lesbian mode, the scene still happens, you just don't see it.
Maybe this is the style of Dumb Koala Games-- featured loli girls involving into the fancy of sausage and abalone :LOL:

Jun 6, 2022
Maybe this is the style of Dumb Koala Games-- featured loli girls involving into the fancy of sausage and abalone :LOL:
dumb koala has like 2 or 3 short lesbian kinetic games.

the rest are purely straight games with occasional lesbian scenes, personally I don't recommend playing these games because almost all of them their “lesbian mode” only turns the game into a collection of meaningless scenes, since that mode only “skips” the straight scenes which are still happening in the background.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017

Tayumanu Ito has resumed development for Triangle Grimoire, which, as always for this artist, will be girls only. I'm not sure whether there will be tentacles but so far, this looks quite promising if you don't mind AI-generated backgrounds. (The characters are hand-drawn and the art style is very cute, as expected of a josei artist. Also, I found the backgrounds in the games to be very aesthetically pleasing and the pricing is quite reasonable.)

I fully recommend the artist's other games if you don't mind tentacles and rape/dubious consent. The stories are very well thought and contain their fair share of wholesome romance with some plot twists, and what I liked most was character development and the subtle eroticism of scenes where it matters, with intimate dialogue being realistic and immersive.

Please note that there likely won't be an English translation (and if there is one on DLsite, I definitely don't recommend it unless it is the author's - DLsite's free-for-all translation service is worse than MTL and AI) so I recommend using your own skills along with one of the following:
- , which is developed independently by HIllya51; it supports many game engines, provides various MTL and OCR support and easily incorporates manual translation for quality control and context check. It also supports direct injection for most JavaScript-based engines and is written in Python. It is a direct successor to Textractor++ with improvements and its plugins are fully compatible. Its overwhelming advantage over MTool is that it doesn't require a subscription for any MTL. For those who wish to translate on their own to provide a proper translation and only require the text, LunaHook is perfect and pretty lightweight. One of the major drawbacks is massive lag and freezes with certain engines as the hook can be very aggressive; a workaround to this is to disable automatic hook lookup.
- if you need to conveniently get the text along with the scene context. Context is paramount for a proper human translation. It is included with LunaTranslator but can also be downloaded on its own. Both are updated multiple times daily.
- MTool as an alternative, which has its own thread.
- Translator++ as another alternative. It is mostly recommended for smooth human translation as some translation engines require a subscription (even though it is very cheap, some countries unfortunately cannot access sites masquerading as charities and laundering taxes).
- A native speaker for advice and constructive criticism!

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
, which is developed independently by HIllya51;
Thank you very much for pointing out another translation tool that I wasn't aware of.

I don't mind using "Mtool" (even sponsored it for a while) but that tool has I believe a fundamental design flaw (preventing the distribution, improving and sharing of translation files) that its author is not willing to change (to preserve his income, which I can understand, but also comprosing the future since I don't foresee "Bing" remaining free forever), so an alternative is very much welcome.

Since this isn't the topic of this thread, I'm going to keep it at that, and just hope that someone will have the good idea to create a support thread in the Tools forum of this site for additional feedback.

Thanks again.

Reactions: EndlessNights

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
ok so outside of something like a devs beginning work I don't see the "broken goods" trope that much. I kinda get why it doesn't get used to much in nsfw games, much less lesbian games, it's really easy to get to fixated on the physical issues of the character and to overdo it. It's still one of my favorite tropes. It's something about seeing a person learn that it is ok for them to be loved in that way, I say in that way cause I also love it when said person has a loving home or group they just don't understand anything non-platonic, idk I like seeing people overcome their own hurdles. Any way, anyone got any recommends
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote