Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Dang I was hoping for it to have a lesbian-only path cuz the game looks nice. Good luck on your game though!
There's lesbian only mom-daughter scenes, so if you like that I think it's worth for that alone. Will only get spicier from here.
ch2_3153.jpg
Some people call that NTR because they think the male MC is the protag but I always advertised my novel as multiprotag and there's different POVs for the characters...

Reactions: B444

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Valcute Versus and Valcute Versus EXtasy are two games I don't see on this list, a turn based battle fuck game series between two girls, the female bio-android Valcute (protagonist) and her enemy the succubus Ivilla (mostly the sex involves Ivilla sexually tormenting Valcute)

Reactions: deadboob

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am kinda amazed by the low amount of yuri games around either Yokai or more modern Japanese horror antagonist. Yes, I am aware there are a few, but still they have so much potential and are each so unique that I'm more amazed that more don't exist. Also just so I can excuse this addition to the thread if you haven't played it yet try , idk if its on the list or not but it's fairly good and got a few laughs out of me. No explicit sexual stuff just a pretty good story.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
There's lesbian only mom-daughter scenes, so if you like that I think it's worth for that alone. Will only get spicier from here.
View attachment 3986640
Some people call that NTR because they think the male MC is the protag but I always advertised my novel as multiprotag and there's different POVs for the characters...
I see that your game has the kinetic novel tag. You say there are scenes between only women so my question is will the lady mc be forced to have sexual situations with guys or not. That's the question I think most people on this thread really want to know.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I see that your game has the kinetic novel tag. You say there are scenes between only women so my question is will the lady mc be forced to have sexual situations with guys or not. That's the question I think most people on this thread really want to know.
It's an incest novel with only 3 characters and they keep it in the family only, but yeah, if you don't like that then don't bother

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
It's an incest novel with only 3 characters and they keep it in the family only, but yeah, if you don't like that then don't bother
I'm gonna be honest with you, your game won't be popular in this group we are mainly looking for games that are at best only about lesbian relationship or at least have option of playing lesbian by choosing female partners and AVOID all males/dicks,
your game from what i could observe not only forces female MC to have straight sex with is big no no but also requires playing as male MC with is another big no no. So yeah we are starving for more lesbian games BUT we are not that desperate

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm gonna be honest with you, your game won't be popular in this group we are mainly looking for games that are at best only about lesbian relationship or at least have option of playing lesbian by choosing female partners and AVOID all males/dicks,
your game from what i could observe not only forces female MC to have straight sex with is big no no but also requires playing as male MC with is another big no no. So yeah we are starving for more lesbian games BUT we are not that desperate
Yeah, fair enough. I will return here if I ever make something that is only lesbian (y)

Last edited:

Games & Games

May 7, 2023
Honestly, it's a list of games with a lesbian protagonist, but I went to see the games and most of them are lesbians giving it to 3 or 4 guys at the same time and nothing with a woman, I think there's something wrong with the list

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Honestly, it's a list of games with a lesbian protagonist, but I went to see the games and most of them are lesbians giving it to 3 or 4 guys at the same time and nothing with a woman, I think there's something wrong with the list
Excluding games where women "give it to 3 or 4 guys at the same time" is not a problem with the list. That's a feature, not a bug.

Reactions: GokutheG

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
The idea is that it lists games where you can have a lesbian protagonist even if you also have the option to jump on every dick in the world. The keyword there is "option". As long as you're never forced to do it, and the game/VN actually has lesbian scenes, obviously, then it gets on the list.

That does mean many games on the list end up having you dodge penises left right and center before you get only a few scenes with women.

Games & Games

May 7, 2023
The idea is that it lists games where you can have a lesbian protagonist even if you also have the option to jump on every dick in the world. The keyword there is "option". As long as you're never forced to do it, and the game/VN actually has lesbian scenes, obviously, then it gets on the list.

That does mean many games on the list end up having you dodge penises left right and center before you get only a few scenes with women.
OK, I even agree with you on being able to choose and skip, I'm playing one called Jessica and it adapts to your choices that is you want only woman and family without a husband it will give you that, but as for what you can skip I went to play one that the DEV said I could be only lesbian, I went to see the gallery of the game 98% was sex with two men up and 2 scenes were lebica and nothing happened. In other words, if you're going to make a lesbian game, make it like "Dog Day" or "Hard Time" if I remember the name of that one (even if the prot is a woman/whore, but she earns it with experience), otherwise you can try to skip it, but you'll waste 90% of the game skipping and not seeing its story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000
Jun 6, 2022
OK, I even agree with you on being able to choose and skip, I'm playing one called Jessica and it adapts to your choices that is you want only woman and family without a husband it will give you that, but as for what you can skip I went to play one that the DEV said I could be only lesbian, I went to see the gallery of the game 98% was sex with two men up and 2 scenes were lebica and nothing happened. In other words, if you're going to make a lesbian game, make it like "Dog Day" or "Hard Time" if I remember the name of that one (even if the prot is a woman/whore, but she earns it with experience), otherwise you can try to skip it, but you'll waste 90% of the game skipping and not seeing its story.
as such this is an "informative" thread, not a recommendation one.

the requirement is that you can play a lesbian route, it does not take into account that if it is good, worthwhile, has a lot of content and so on.

lesbian games or games with a lesbian route are so so so scarce, that it is up to each person how much they can handle to see if it is worth it or not.

unfortunately for me there are very few good or worthwhile games.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
lesbian games or games with a lesbian route are so so so scarce, that it is up to each person how much they can handle to see if it is worth it or not.

Are there any new VNs that have come out in the past year, adult or all-ages, that you'd personally recommend? I'm looking forward to playing the sequel to The Rose of Segunda, -- it's in early access still, but Sofia's route is finished and hers was my favorite path from the first game. Like most all-ages otome games, there are more male LIs than female LIs in both those titles. Still, I found the two lesbian routes in the original game to both be well-written and enjoyable, and there's going to a third lesbian route available in the sequel.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
What games are you referring to?

Jun 6, 2022
Are there any new VNs that have come out in the past year, adult or all-ages, that you'd personally recommend? I'm looking forward to playing the sequel to The Rose of Segunda, -- it's in early access still, but Sofia's route is finished and hers was my favorite path from the first game. Like most all-ages otome games, there are more male LIs than female LIs in both those titles. Still, I found the two lesbian routes in the original game to both be well-written and enjoyable, and there's going to a third lesbian route available in the sequel.
I'm also looking forward to that VN, specifically the Charlotte route which was my favorite of the first one.

by yuri do you mean 2d visual novels in the japanese style? or just lesbian novels?
if it is the first, I haven't played many new “yuri” novels as none of them have caught my attention, the only one that has is "UsoNatsu summer love begins with a lie " but I haven't played it yet.

the one i'm looking forward to the most is “the vampire bride” which is made by takano saku, for people who don't know her, she's a yuri mangaka, most of her works are hentai but with a lot of focus on romance and story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EndlessNights

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
as such this is an "informative" thread, not a recommendation one.

the requirement is that you can play a lesbian route, it does not take into account that if it is good, worthwhile, has a lot of content and so on.

To be fair we could use some type of tier list as Games & Games said it suck to have game recommended only to find out it's 90% sausage fest with only 2 or 3 lesbian scenes,

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote