Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Osmosis

Sep 25, 2016
Tried https://f95zone.to/threads/eldorante-v1-01-moon-knight-sparkle.225146/. I write this as information instead of a suggestion for inclusion, because it has a few things that aren't great.

The tags on it are very iffy sounding, but one of the screenshots is what looks like an actual lesbian scene and it has gameplay so I gave it a shot. As far as I can tell, it seems like you should be able to complete it without any het sex scenes. Now I'm only partially though and am not sure if I'll bother finishing, though based on how it has worked so far it seems possible.

It probably sounds like there's a "but" in there, and there is. A few, actually.

The good:
-There is gameplay. It's sort of roguelite thing where you keep the items you find but lose your levels whenever you exit the dungeons.
-The interactions between the girls are cute.
-It's mostly straightforward how to avoid unwanted sex scenes. Monsters with one are mentioned on encounter, the "massage parlor" is obviously out, and talking to npcs will tell you things not to do in town.
-As for the ones you do want, every female party member (that I've seen at least) has one when you max out their affection.
-For as far as I played, you were never forced to bring a male party member.

The bad:
-The gameplay gets kind of repetitive and, if you're interested in filling out the codex, grindy.
-There's not really any romance/relationships. It's not that surprising considering there's quite a few party members and the player might be with none to all of them, but it's a little disappointing that nothing really changes after maxing out someone's affection.
-Like half the fetch quests are bringing people weird things they want to use as a masturbation aid. Some of them are men, and you'll have to hear their comments on it, some of which are about the MC. (Oddly, the women will also comment on it, but never about the MC.)
-As for that "mostly" bit regarding sex scenes, the second-to-last affection tier for some characters unlocks a quest that the game helpfully tells you contains an h-scene. You might think this would be with the MC, but the one I tried was actually with some guy. It's avoidable by simply never doing that quest, but I really have no idea what they were thinking with this. Not sure if that's the case for every character, I didn't take my chances after that.
-There's a mandatory flirty scene with a guy.

The "I don't know":
-There's a futa tag on the game, which I never encountered. My assumption is it's one of the rape monsters somewhere, but it might be a character I never unlocked.
-There's at least one female rape monster, though based on her dialogue I assume she only goes after men. I'm not really interested in that content so I didn't try bringing all the female characters, though. There's also a few non-humanoid weird ones if that interests you.
-Anything under the good might change later on.

As for why the gameplay gets old, here's how it goes if you want to fill up the pokedex: you enter the dungeon, fight everything that spawns until you've discovered all the new monsters for that area and their drops (pretty much everyone has three, at various odds). If you need one (or more like fifteen) of the drops for a quest, you can wait for them to respawn and grind it out, otherwise you go up a floor and repeat, because sometimes the next floor will have a new monster even if it's not a new area. It's not so bad at the start but then the dungeons get longer and longer, you have to savescum the bosses unless you want to run the whole thing again if you don't get all the drops, and sometimes you have to run the dungeon again anyway because the first time through you have a plot fight. Then there's the underground half. And killing monsters is one of the ways to raise affection, so you want to do that too, and and and...

Assuming my assumptions about the later contents hold, I wouldn't recommend it if you're reading that thinking "fine, I'll grit my teeth and grind through it for the romance" because I highly doubt there will be one. If you're like, "yeah, that gameplay sounds fun", can deal with the negatives, and you want some goggable flirty dialogues and sex scenes with your party members, you might give it a try. Not like you're exactly overflowing with options in the lesbian roguelite genre.

I will say it's better than I expected from the tags, at least.

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Tried https://f95zone.to/threads/eldorante-v1-01-moon-knight-sparkle.225146/. I write this as information instead of a suggestion for inclusion, because it has a few things that aren't great.
Thanks for the taking one for the team and review i'm going to avoid it like a plague, but than again if it's japanese game and it's not specifically yuri only 9/10 cases it's going to have unavailable het in them so because of that japanese game tag became a red flag for me

Osmosis

Sep 25, 2016
Thanks for the taking one for the team and review i'm going to avoid it like a plague, but than again if it's japanese game and it's not specifically yuri only 9/10 cases it's going to have unavailable het in them so because of that japanese game tag became a red flag for me
A similar style game that is fully yuri and I don't think listed here is random dungeon (translation at ). There's not much spectacle since the assets are mostly stock rpgmaker and there's no cgs and such, but the character interactions are great and the item descriptions are all written from the MCs PoV and very silly. Best part of the game is finding new stuff, reading the descriptions and seeing if there are any special scenes with it, there's just unfortunately a lot of dungeon crawling in the way. iirc there are some sexual jokes but it's not really an adult game.

Reactions: jojf

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
A similar style game that is fully yuri and I don't think listed here is random dungeon (translation at ). There's not much spectacle since the assets are mostly stock rpgmaker and there's no cgs and such, but the character interactions are great and the item descriptions are all written from the MCs PoV and very silly. Best part of the game is finding new stuff, reading the descriptions and seeing if there are any special scenes with it, there's just unfortunately a lot of dungeon crawling in the way. iirc there are some sexual jokes but it's not really an adult game.
Sounds like silly shit... take my money

Jun 7, 2018
Guys, wanna ask a maybe-not-topically-related question: How do ya think of some comments saying "I wanna fuk lesbian girls with my dik" under a lesbian/yuri main pics?
If i have unlimited power i'm gonna turn em into a submissive girl who only lived to serve their mistress.
I'm kinda fucked up in the head since i feel disgusted by straight sex but i'm not those weirdo that scream "We must kill all male" and more of a weirdo that plan "We must turn all male into girls.". I find it silly people are complaining that "Male that get turned into a girl is not a real yuri" that just sounds like skill issue to me and they should train the Male turned Girl harder so there wouldn't be any sign that they used to be male.

I believe that all male could be recycled into a cute girl.
This is why no one should give me a Genie lamp

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
If i have unlimited power i'm gonna turn em into a submissive girl who only lived to serve their mistress.
I'm kinda fucked up in the head since i feel disgusted by straight sex but i'm not those weirdo that scream "We must kill all male" and more of a weirdo that plan "We must turn all male into girls.". I find it silly people are complaining that "Male that get turned into a girl is not a real yuri" that just sounds like skill issue to me and they should train the Male turned Girl harder so there wouldn't be any sign that they used to be male.

Spoken like a true degenerate. Id give you a medal but those are made of precious metals and i ain got that kind of money.

• Haha
Reactions: littleme

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021

Not enough games like that, I know only 2, one is a bording idle game, the other is an overcomplicated Clue game.

I want more games to turn men into women.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
Male turned Girl harder so there wouldn't be any sign that they used to be male.

funny enough I started getting into lez games by getting into tf games. so that sentiment I can agree with when it comes to stories

Last edited:

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
Found a game on itch.io again. It doesn't have a happy ending, at least not a traditional one, but it was something I was feeling in the mood for. It also has no sexual content, aside from kissing and the one mention of some people grouping her. Just try it out its good.

Feb 6, 2020
isn't out for another like 2 weeks and probably won't have explicitly sexual content (especially since one of the love interests is asexual- love the bambi rep <3) but that early demo is real promising! Tight UI/gameplay, plenty of player input, and quality art style.

Anyone got any other good lite dating sim type games- preferably something that's not complete bubblegum? I feel like with how popular those visual novel apps like Episodes are there's gotta be more like Coral Cove out there, just probably not on this site.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018
Enslavement Game I found along the way that can be a Lesbian Game if you are choosing Fem Protag
This one is still On Going:

This one is Complete

Tried both, there is nothing forced on you so you can go full lesbian slave owner mode.

You can even turn Male into Futa or Female

The only downside is Marriage, you need to be Futa to marry a girl.... BUT you can turn yourself back into a girl.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2020
got a full release today over on Itch. Not sure if the demo page here is gonna get updated.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote