Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 6, 2020
I have thoroughly enjoyed College Craze, dating sim with good story and branching.
That one's been alright but a real pain without the guide. It's one of those where if you want to be involved with half the love interests you can't just go directly to them, you have to randomly start interactions with an entirely different love interest then split off halfway through. And also if you pick 1 wrong dialogue option the entire route closes off forever.

Seriously people; Clarity in game design. It matters!

Jun 6, 2022
That one's been alright but a real pain without the guide. It's one of those where if you want to be involved with half the love interests you can't just go directly to them, you have to randomly start interactions with an entirely different love interest then split off halfway through. And also if you pick 1 wrong dialogue option the entire route closes off forever.

Seriously people; Clarity in game design. It matters!
is it possible to play a lesbian route in that game, all I see in their thread are people complaining about how the women's routes are practically pushed aside and nonexistent.

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
is it possible to play a lesbian route in that game, all I see in their thread are people complaining about how the women's routes are practically pushed aside and nonexistent.
Yes, but the game is getting a rushed ending and the last update had nothing for the lesbian paths. I wouldn’t really recommend starting it until it wraps up and we see how things end. Based on previous updates I wouldn’t honestly expect much.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote