Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tori25

May 8, 2020
Hi. Nice thread, thanks for making it. I'll try to contribute once I have time to look through list. Do you accept "soft" games or NSFW only?

Reactions: ShamanLab

Tori25

May 8, 2020
Lets start with . I would consider game as "soft" one, but maybe there are some erotic elements (I played it long time ago). Plot and art is decent and there is female LI and no forced interaction with any dicks.

Last edited:

Tori25

May 8, 2020
Next there is strive for power. Game is somewhat similar to Slave Maker. You can choose mc gender and most of non-random characters are female. There is not much of romance (if any) and game encourage you to play as someone with dick (either male or futa), but you can play as lesbian.

Reactions: qorl55

Tori25

May 8, 2020
Next there is . There are several games from this developer, but I only played corruption-of-champions and trials-in-tainted-space. Preferably get them from fenoxo's blog(first link) to indirectly support developer.

Both games are text-based (but most of characters in TITS have nice images), both are sex-heavy and both are heavy on body modification. You can play as female and only have sexual interaction with females, but... Lets say you have to be somewhat careful as there is much of sexual content in general.

Writing in both games is good. There is actual plot (rather good one in TITS in my opinion). There is not much of romance especially in CoC (even though you can somewhat get married), but there is some.

Tori25

May 8, 2020
Another one is . It is SFW (probably), there is female protagonist and female LI (but she introduced a little late). Plot is rather impressive in my opinion, but some terms could be difficult to translate for non-native speaker of English (like me). Art is mostly good too.

It's all for now. Once again please consider supporting developers if you can.

Last edited:

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Good suggestions, but next time please perhaps combine them into one post? And I can definitely vouch for Trials in Tainted Space. But you're very correct in that you have to be careful in your interactions in fenoxo games if you want to avoid dicks, but people here in this thread are probably used to that.

Last edited:

Tori25

May 8, 2020
Good suggestions, but next time please perhaps combine them into one post?
Hi. I would if I could, but I had to write 3 post before using any links. It is one of forum rules, unless I misunderstand something.

Wait, did you mean combining them all? Well, I written them in different time and didn't consider to just edit one post. Yes, it would be better to put all links in one post. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Another one is . It is SFW (probably), there is female protagonist and female LI (but she introduced a little late). Plot is rather impressive in my opinion, but some terms could be difficult to translate for non-native speaker of English (like me). Art is mostly good too.

Link goes to "removed".

Tori25

May 8, 2020
Link goes to "removed".
Hmm... You are right. I suspect source is not approved by forum for some reason and link was deleted either by moderator or automatically. Same with backstage pass. Both link were leading to igg-games. I would appreciate if someone explained what exactly happened.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Hmm... You are right. I suspect source is not approved by forum for some reason and link was deleted either by moderator or automatically. Same with backstage pass. Both link were leading to igg-games. I would appreciate if someone explained what exactly happened.
F95 might disallow other download sites...Try just posting the steam links, that should be fine. Igg is easy to find stuff on.

Reactions: Tori25
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes