• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
But I didn't see the 'female protagonist' or 'lesbian' tags nor any lesbian sex in the screenshots.
Like six- said... that's why we love this list.
But, believe me, I played this game for hours and you can play a whole lesbian game (in fact, if you want, you don't even have to put a boy in school).

Maybe you're confusing with Koikatsu, that one, you can't play with a girl.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Since futa-on-female games are very rare, and the ones that use it like this is even fewer, many are just some futa-on-female extra scenes to an otherwise male focused game, so I guess those like me are kind of a rare fetish. Theres alot of rule34 / art with futa-on-female tho, for some strange reason....
Are they rare?? I feel like I've seen a lot by accident, to my chagrin.

But I didn't see the 'female protagonist' or 'lesbian' tags nor any lesbian sex in the screenshots.
I can confirm you can play as a girl there and do lesbian sex only. It's a bother to play and I'd say not even worth it, but it can be pure les.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
qorl55 said:
I can confirm you can play as a girl there and do lesbian sex only. It's a bother to play and I'd say not even worth it, but it can be pure les.
A lot of Illusion games are not worth playing. They made a lot of advances in the customization part and in the appearance of the characters, but the game is just to click and look or use the mouse scroll for an action or two.
Older games, like Home Mate, you had to explore, collect materials and conquer the girls.
Now, Koikatsu, Artificial Academy or Artificial Girl is just a game where you keep bothering the girls and see a scene repeated.

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Cuckold Trainer you can play as Olivia and training wives, sisters and daughters. :)

But there is a lot of bugs where you getting Liam's dialogue instead Olivia's dialogue. :(

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
One of the issues with many of these lesbian or yuri games is that most of them still cater to a male audience. As a woman, I always look for something a little more. So I recently discovered these otome games, which are designed for straight women, usually, where you can romance various hunks. But apparently sometimes there are girls, too. Is there a list of these types of deeply romantic games or dating sims with girl/girl routes? Thanks for any help!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One of the issues with many of these lesbian or yuri games is that most of them still cater to a male audience. As a woman, I always look for something a little more. So I recently discovered these otome games, which are designed for straight women, usually, where you can romance various hunks. But apparently sometimes there are girls, too. Is there a list of these types of deeply romantic games or dating sims with girl/girl routes? Thanks for any help!
I really like this idea, even speaking as a male that likes lesbian games. What would we call the list?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I don't know if it helps, but there is a little browser game called My Candy Love that has a lesbian route, with romance, dating and some more spicy images. It's not like the ones here, but maybe it will help you get a little distracted

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don't know if it helps, but there is a little browser game called My Candy Love that has a lesbian route, with romance, dating and some more spicy images. It's not like the ones here, but maybe it will help you get a little distracted
Thanks for that, I didn't know about it but I'll try it. Looks cute and looks like you can customize your character and there's a wardrobe feature!

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Are you saying the problem is they don't focus on romance enough? I'm a guy but I too expect more from lesbian games than just sex, I love to see actual romance as well.
I think most of the yuri game jam entries would fit your criteria, I'd say the Sono Hanabira is deeply romantic, the Flowers series too. Games by ebi-hime, Nami and Studio Elan are a safe bet. You might wanna check out the Steam curator Hella Yuri.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Are you saying the problem is they don't focus on romance enough? I'm a guy but I too expect more from lesbian games than just sex, I love to see actual romance as well.
I think most of the yuri game jam entries would fit your criteria, I'd say the Sono Hanabira is deeply romantic, the Flowers series too. Games by ebi-hime, Nami and Studio Elan are a safe bet. You might wanna check out the Steam curator Hella Yuri.
Yeah exactly, a lot of the games will have that male-gazey sex stuff which I won't lie, is definitely sexy, but what's also sexy is more of the cute romantic stuff, too. It's really enough for me to see two girls go on a date and make out. And see them build a relationship and a life together.

I actually just made a request thread for the Flowers series, that looks wonderful. Actually, this thread's OP has a list of games not uploaded here yet and we should probably request all of those and more. Another one I saw recommended earlier is Hustle Cat, and I can't find it t download either.

And thanks, I'll check out the one you mentioned, too.

Reactions: Beggarman

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Yeah exactly, a lot of the games will have that male-gazey sex stuff which I won't lie, is definitely sexy, but what's also sexy is more of the cute romantic stuff, too. It's really enough for me to see two girls go on a date and make out. And see them build a relationship and a life together.

I actually just made a request thread for the Flowers series, that looks wonderful. Actually, this thread's OP has a list of games not uploaded here yet and we should probably request all of those and more. Another one I saw recommended earlier is Hustle Cat, and I can't find it t download either.

And thanks, I'll check out the one you mentioned, too.
Yeah I mean to me if it's just girl-on-girl sex that's kinda...boring. If they have feelings for each other and a real relationship now that's that the context that makes it awesome and interesting, them building a life together is just ideal. Girls on a date making out, that's plenty sexy. Of coure a perfect situation for a yuri game is when it combines the cute romantic stuff with intimate sex between the girls, if warranted. And speaking of which, here's another recommendation: Kindred Spirits On The Roof, you'll love it.

As for the download, check igg-games.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
The issue, which I think the Princess is referring to, is the lack of romance in lesbian 3D games. If we have lesbian games in anime format, yes, there is a lot of romance and very intense emotional experiences.
Now, 3D games, those that are made more in the West, they are mainly focused on sex and there is not so much romance. And the worst are those that have the lesbian tag and only show the girl becoming a whore in the hands of several guys and have a lesbian scene

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes