Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Lust Campus seems like worth adding. There is share of dicks but also all of them seems to be avoidable. And some nice lez motives are starting.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Lust Campus seems like worth adding. There is share of dicks but also all of them seems to be avoidable. And some nice lez motives are starting.
I keep a look at the game from for a long time. Really like the drawing, but I thought to wait for a couple more updates to download and see if it's possible to avoid straight content.

Reactions: DiableFripon

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I keep a look at the game from for a long time. Really like the drawing, but I thought to wait for a couple more updates to download and see if it's possible to avoid straight content.
I also have an eye on it: Does it have lesbian content after all or not? Or do you have to be with some guy?

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I also have an eye on it: Does it have lesbian content after all or not? Or do you have to be with some guy?
Dunno. Never tried. As Rambool said it seems for now d is avoidable but it just second update so I'll wait for at least this useless lesbian tag

Reactions: doidera

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Full of Seamen. Femprotag option and for now no d's. Seems like there will be some lesbian action. There even one scene already, but you have to jump to it from the console, not sure why it isnt enabled.

Reactions: afterlights

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hello!

Maybe i missed something, any new lesbian games with mature characters and mature plot?

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hello!

Maybe i missed something, any new lesbian games with mature characters and mature plot?
What exactly the mature plot for you? You do understand that devs here don't really fond of lesbian protagonists and good story around them in general?

As for mature chars. Damaged Goods is nice if you haven't tried. FC do have a fiance but you still can avoid all straight content and go full lesbian. She's also teacher or psychologist in college, I think.

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
What exactly the mature plot for you?
I can say what isn't mature. Any armored cloud maidens stuff, college soap opera and when you fighting with demons in imaginable kingdom.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes