5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Any good lesbian games with hot dyke characters here?...

upd. DAZ allowing making decent lesbian BDSM scenes there is any good games with it?

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I know is not for everyone, but the game looks interesting and I have to suggest it since Fanucci's Amazing Pizza is here. I've been following it since the first release last year. A typical TF game with an unusual plot. You'll start as a pushover guy who as a result of hypnosis becomes a dominant woman in order to take revenge on the bullies and build a personal harem(?). There's not that much content yet but writing is good and dev said that despite the presence of straight content in the future, it can be avoided.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Whether or not futas are considered female is moot. If you want futa on female, here is the list you want.

So we can keep this list to those games you can play without dick.
exactly, its moot and i never said they should be in the same list
Mmm no, that's just incorrect.
well i will concede not purely lesbian, but as futas technically have both organs it can be concidered lesbian-adjacent

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Female robot sex considering here as lesbian or as monsters?

qorl55

May 23, 2018
well i will concede not purely lesbian, but as futas technically have both organs it can be concidered lesbian-adjacent
With that logic you could also technically say that about a M/F/F threesome, but that's not really how this works, adjacent ain't good enough. I feel like more granular, narrower labels are more useful than ones that are too broad, don't you?

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
With that logic you could also technically say that about a M/F/F threesome, but that's not really how this works, adjacent ain't good enough. I feel like more granular, narrower labels are more useful than ones that are too broad, don't you?
No m/f/f is either straight or bisexual depending on if the females are focused only the male or each other as well, a man can only be defined as a man (unless he undergoes the surgical transition) a futa is genderfluid in that they can either be males with breasts and a vagina, or females with a dick. Ultimately labels are useless as nature and biology are not black and white

Reactions: metalspace

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
If this thread is being updated still, I find it passing strange that Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle is in the "3D" section of completed. But thanks for everyone posting new games in here, I just found the thread and need to give some of these a good look.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes