Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
the short take of the description suggests she's still married so expect male appearance. if it's still in early stage, there might be the opportunity to go one lesbian route, however that's a tricky thing to do, serve both worlds..
one will have to wait-see how it turns out and if there'll be a mainstream and a alternative, or if it goes all out lesbian. bit early to say.
Thanks to the requests of the players, the developers have decided to include the "Pure Lesbian Route", as we can read in the changelog of the game. So far, all kinds of flirting with men are totally avoidable / optional. You can exclusively focus on giving love only to girls. And, given the name of the route (Pure Lesbian Route), I am quite optimistic and I trust the developers that any type of sex scene involving men will be optional, including scenes with the husband. Of course, I very much doubt that at some point sooner in time we will have the option of abandoning the husband. But I get the impression that developers will give equal importance to all routes. (Hetero, bisexual or lesbian)

It was really a lot of support that the implementation of the "Pure Lesbian Route" received.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
the short take of the description suggests she's still married so expect male appearance. if it's still in early stage, there might be the opportunity to go one lesbian route, however that's a tricky thing to do, serve both worlds..
one will have to wait-see how it turns out and if there'll be a mainstream and a alternative, or if it goes all out lesbian. bit early to say.
yup, she's married but her husband is far from home, that's why she can try with girls ( events with her stepdaughter are planned )
developer gives player option which sex you'll choose - you can choose full lesbian route( you teasing your stepdaugter's boyfriend at pool event), planned is trans sexual character, some players said they want to good looking male lover for her
she could be 100% lesbian ( don't mind teasing a boys at pool :KEK:)
developer is open for advices and want ppl to tell their opinion what they want

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Screenshots show her with dudes. Is an all-lesbian playthrough possible?
yes, developer want to give us not-dick route, she wanted to tease boys at pool and later she kissing with other girl (ZOE), don't take too much info from screens - she's interested in girls ( you can choose who she will choose - 99% lesbian content is possible, cause she's still married but her husband isn't home:HideThePain:)
decision belongs to players what content they like, dev is opened for advices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
YNK (mc) could have regrets after few years of marriage, she could left husband for someone she will truly love ( i don't think we ever see husband fuking her - that's not idea of this game )
dev give us chance who we choose as her lover, she's will be truly free with another lover - that's probably why this game is titled as Free Pass
dev promised too much at first relases so real lesbian content could be avalible after few relases - i'm waiting for full lesbian route
YNK is first female character that not falls on first dick at her sight, she secretly loves pussy :love: :PogChamp:

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm really happy if my game caught your attentions. I want to keep wide range of players' attention, too. So what did I decide to do is I will invest more time and efforts in this game to add more avoidable routes/path. Pleas don't mind my bad English. What I want to mean is you will not be forced to deal with every fetishes/ character. For example, if you want to play "Pure Lesbian Path", nothing stops you!

Thank You. I'll keep trying!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks to the requests of the players, the developers have decided to include the "Pure Lesbian Route", as we can read in the changelog of the game. So far, all kinds of flirting with men are totally avoidable / optional. You can exclusively focus on giving love only to girls. And, given the name of the route (Pure Lesbian Route), I am quite optimistic and I trust the developers that any type of sex scene involving men will be optional, including scenes with the husband. Of course, I very much doubt that at some point sooner in time we will have the option of abandoning the husband. But I get the impression that developers will give equal importance to all routes. (Hetero, bisexual or lesbian)

It was really a lot of support that the implementation of the "Pure Lesbian Route" received.
Fun facts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

211.jpg

Fix me if I am wrong...

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Wow, the first thing you said is very interesting. I didn't know that YNK is based on someone from real life. That is interesting.If you can share some more information or history, trying to put the spoilers aside, that would be great. I'm kinda curious.

And you have said it, each person is a totally different huge world.

In my case, I am a woman and I am a lesbian. And yeah, several of my straight girl friends have told me that they are attracted to me in a "romantic" way. And I think they have told me seriously. But they have made it clear that they are not sexually attracted to me and have remarked that they are one hundred percent sure that they are straight... Well... Almost all of them :Kappa:

I don't know how to explain it either. Well, I don't want to go into the details of my private life either, as we are not here to read about the sexual experiences of others. Or at least, I'm not interested. :KEK:

In conclusion, I don't think it's something exclusive to women. It also happens in men, but it is much easier to "admit it" as a woman. Or at least, in my country.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wow, the first thing you said is very interesting. I didn't know that YNK is based on someone from real life. That is interesting.If you can share some more information or history, trying to put the spoilers aside, that would be great. I'm kinda curious.

In my case, I am a woman and I am a lesbian. And yeah, several of my straight girl friends have told me that they are attracted to me in a "romantic" way. And I think they have told me seriously. But they have made it clear that they are not sexually attracted to me and have remarked that they are one hundred percent sure that they are straight... Well... Almost all of them :Kappa:

I don't know how to explain it either. Well, I don't want to go into the details of my private life either, as we are not here to read about the sexual experiences of others. Or at least, I'm not interested. :KEK:

In conclusion, I don't think it's something exclusive to women. It also happens in men, but it is much easier to "admit it" as a woman. Or at least, in my country.
You are quite right! Well, what can I say, my country sucks, it's all about religion at the end of the day.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Fun facts:

Once I interviewed YNK's real-life inspiration, she said in her opinion any girl/woman has an interest in Lesbian. Less or more, deep down inside, most girls have that interest. Depending on the environment they are in, some girl has interest but still don't figure it whether they are Les or not. But lesbian for her didn't mean she wants to have sex with every girl she meets with.

211.jpg

She said women are a little bit different from men at some points, sex may not be the first thing in their head when they find the same-gender, the girl is attractive. Girls have confusing ways of approach. They just approach the same gender just to cuddle with her or have a romantic path without heavily focusing on sex. Or yeah maybe she just wants to have a one-night stand. In conclusion, every person is special and different!

Fix me if I am wrong...
You didn't mention about YNK and milf relationship, i Hope it will be nice experience
You mentioned about the girl can find other girl attractive, yes girl on girl relationship can be Innocent :FacePalm: or naughty :PogChamp:and people don't find this discusting when two girls kissing on bench at park - the opposite situation is with men - if you hug a men ( even if it's your long no see father they look at you like at g*y ) you can be called g*y
People think the lesbians are more - dunno how to say it - "clear"? or "better" (in my country at least)
YNK lives in coutry which someone can complain about her interest in girls or everyone is free?

Last edited:
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You didn't mention about YNK and milf relationship, i Hope it will be nice experience
You mentioned about the girl can find other girl attractive, yes girl on girl relationship can be Innocent :FacePalm: or naughty :PogChamp:and people don't find this discusting when two girls kissing on bench at park - the opposite situation is with men - if you hug a men ( even if it's your long no see father they look at you like at g*y ) you can be called g*y
People think the lesbians are more - dunno how to say it - "clear"? or "better" (in my country at least)
YNK lives in coutry which someone can complain about her interest in girls or everyone is free?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

probably i know what You wanted to say - my cousin was romantic attached to her friend, when her friend married a men her heart broke - she never admit her feelings to her friend and that's how it ended
now she have girlfriend, someone who loves her and who she confess she's sexually attracted to
my family respected her feelings and noone told anything bad
everyone deserves to be loved
sorry if any word offense You ( i know how people in my country reacts for stories like this and i don't want to start any argue )

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
the question "where she lives?" was for fictional YNK, but i think it is somewhere in west
in college we had exchange with other countries, few ppl from Korea and India arrives to our town
girls from India were suprised that we had cooed classes and that boys were not shouting at them, also they could go anywhere they wanted - when they were returing to homes they were crying
they felt free here ( even it is fucking post communist shit-hole )

F1forhalp

SOTD: Fugazi - Instrument
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm really happy if my game caught your attentions. I want to keep wide range of players' attention, too. So what did I decide to do is I will invest more time and efforts in this game to add more avoidable routes/path. Pleas don't mind my bad English. What I want to mean is you will not be forced to deal with every fetishes/ character. For example, if you want to play "Pure Lesbian Path", nothing stops you!

Thank You. I'll keep trying!
i have the game on watchlist now, curious about the multiple-choice outcome. it's a huge amount of work if you want to create several fully separate baselines (like pure hetero vs pure lesbian vs something of both), as you literally create several games inside one package. fair warning here; if you try to serve every whim of every comment, you won't be able to finish the game at all.
noted requests for NTR already on page 1, there will be crying over it back and forth over time, among other things. :D each their likes and dislikes i guess.
my diskile is the overuse of "step this step that" [insert sister brother whatever] "in law" in so many games but that's just me. i also dislike out-of-proportion things which would be (example) a tiny slender asian girl with D+ size breast because to me it doesn't look natural. again that's me.

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks a lot to everyone for this great thread! Making sure none have been mentioned before using the in-thread search but sorry if I included some I shouldn't have...

by KISS (can create own scenarios, has a fuckton of DLC/addons, 2D STG (slave-training game)+VN, all characters including the MC are fully moddable to a crazy extent for a very old C game, can easily remove all males and monsters)
The "MC", Nano, is 100% lesbian and wants to create a 100% purest form of love world too, however very high caution is advised as it involves tentacles and futanari, some of which are very hard to forceskip. Pure love route confirmed to be 100% doable with both the storyline (Nano's lover) and the slaves you create (for interrogation or breeding purposes).

by MBS Truth -Cherish Pink-: 2D VN, 100% females, togglable fourth wall breaking cum (can also change cum color, which amusingly affects urination scenes)
An absolute must. Akira, the MC, has an ultimate goal: as a titty addict (fuck's sake, I can't possibly be the only lesbian into flat females and desperate for adult flat females, especially vampires, succubi or various monster girls!), she wants the Ultimate Breasts and her very own Breast Harem. Even if you're not into big, fat tats, this is a nice one because Akira's one hell of a soft yet crazy psycho lesbian. No futanari, no tentacles, no dicks. Remember to turn off the "click here to ejaculate" option to avoid bukkake... unless you can mind-filter it into squirting. :)

Magical Girl Riru by Skunks (art by Yace/Usagi Mitsumata, link may not suitable for the zone due to rule 7) - 2D RPG, females only (has some tentacles and exactly one Mara-like monster, but no futanari, dicks or dick growth), vore(!), unbirth(!), some farting(!)
100% lesbian and get-raped-by-females. The antagonist being a skunk girl, well, there has to be some farting. Plus, it's a Skunks game. If you want to play a magical girl and a kunoichi and win (sometimes) or lose (often) to cute monster girls, this is a must.

Attack on Giantess - World Defence Force (art by kazo(!!!), unsure about link unless we already have it here) - 2D RPG, giantess/minigirl, vore(!) and farting(!)
Luna has a 100% lesbian route. Get raped by females, defend the world from absurdly thicc giantesses or (most likely) die trying. Legendary for being a game drawn by painter-level legend kazo, which also is one of the only works where kazo had to draw scenes with a male character. This also means the art is extremely enjoyable. The dialogue and story aren't bad, either. The artist has (lesbian!) voice works out under the kazo lab maker label so remember to check them out if that's your thing.

Skunks Pro Wrestling by Skunks (various artists, rule 7) - 2D RPG, farting(!), girls' pro wrestling, "incest" (sisters), tribadism
"Plot" is 100% lesbian but there's a crossdresser among the enemies. Other than that, facesitting and farting. A lot of farting. Some sisterly scissoring is always good!

Battle Fuckers by Skunks (art by Yace/Usagi Mitsumata, again rule 7) - 2D RPG, farting(!), girls' pro wrestling
Lise's route is 100% lesbian and she's super cute. If you're satisfied with facesitting and farting, this is a must. See above games.

Majilesca by SangO: 2D RPG, 100% females, not a single dick whatsoever, not a single male either. The catch? Rule 7 and scat, lots of scat, if you're not into it, you'll want to pass. Also very heavy censorship.
Free game by Sango. A trial version (yes, a trial of the free game) is available on the artist's twitter (as well as promotional videos). Momona and all of her monster girl friends and foes just are adorable, the game style itself is super cute. Strong female domination, full female POV, urination, also has you (the MC) grow into a crazy perverted monster girl as she advances and collects more Majilesca world lore on other species. Plenty of scenes and minigames. Can easily spend 20+ hours on the trial alone. Lots of dialogue and the dialogue uses a custom font and interface, so make sure you are fluent in Japanese. Due to the game background, it's all kana.

Hope all of these match Onibaku's criteria! Tried to include fetish warnings wherever I could. Feel free to remove whatever is out of place.

Last edited:

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Thanks a lot to everyone for this great thread! Making sure none have been mentioned before using the in-thread search but sorry if I included some I shouldn't have...

by KISS (can create own scenarios, has a fuckton of DLC/addons, 2D STG (slave-training game)+VN, all characters including the MC are fully moddable to a crazy extent for a very old C game, can easily remove all males and monsters)
The "MC", Nano, is 100% lesbian and wants to create a 100% purest form of love world too, however very high caution is advised as it involves tentacles and futanari, some of which are very hard to forceskip. Pure love route confirmed to be 100% doable with both the storyline (Nano's lover) and the slaves you create (for interrogation or breeding purposes).

by MBS Truth -Cherish Pink-: 2D VN, 100% females, togglable fourth wall breaking cum (can also change cum color, which amusingly affects urination scenes)
An absolute must. Akira, the MC, has an ultimate goal: as a titty addict (fuck's sake, I can't possibly be the only lesbian into flat females and desperate for adult flat females, especially vampires, succubi or various monster girls!), she wants the Ultimate Breasts and her very own Breast Harem. Even if you're not into big, fat tats, this is a nice one because Akira's one hell of a soft yet crazy psycho lesbian. No futanari, no tentacles, no dicks. Remember to turn off the "click here to ejaculate" option to avoid bukkake... unless you can mind-filter it into squirting. :)
Is there a english MajiYuri translation or do you know japanese?

Oct 26, 2017
The latter. There might be a fanslation or two around, though. If all else fails, you can use the usual text hooking methods.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there a way to do this game as an all-lesbian playthrough? The description makes it sound like the main character is married to a man.
Yes, a purely lesbian playthrough is possible. Most of the active members of the thread play the route. There is a trans woman character, but there is an independent option to turn that content on or off.

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Is there a way to do this game as an all-lesbian playthrough? The description makes it sound like the main character is married to a man.

Yes, a purely lesbian playthrough is possible. Most of the active members of the thread play the route. There is a trans woman character, but that has an independent option to turn that content on or off.
Exactly, like Alley_Cat said.

So don't worry. The main character is married, but it is possible to play full lesbian and avoid all the cocks. The decisions to play full lesbian are quite obvious, but I highly recommend that you play with the walkthrough mod, because there are many variables, many paths and many points available.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes