Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 26, 2017
Adding this one even though it is a pre-alpha (pretty much a demo) in case you have a foot fetish, and because it's actually pretty fun.

Triple Treat - Lesbian protagonist (females only), tickling, foot fetish, smell fetish. Some GL and yuri subtext. No actual sex, but no dicks or futanari either as futa/trans protagonist is not implemented.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Is there a way to do this game as an all-lesbian playthrough? The description makes it sound like the main character is married to a man.
You see male characters and you can avoid contacts with them, in one of scenes appears two options "lesibian route on" and "lesbian route off" - what you choose depends what scene you will see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In game is avalible transgender content too,if you don't like stuff like this just choose "transgender content off" before this scene
Avalible is 100% lesbian route without seeing any dick

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
No sexual content, useless
There are already games with no sexual content in the list, though. One Hell of a Week, Dungeons & Lesbians, Love Bites, Mizuchi, just about everything in the Yuri Game Jam folder, etc.

Plus, bondage can be considered fetish content, which for some is just as good. There's no reason to exclude a game from the list because it has no overt sexual content.

Reactions: qorl55 and Olivia_V

Oct 26, 2017
Bonds belongs here. Overlooked because of no lesbian tag, perhaps?
Yes, yes it does, lesbian/yuri tag failed us again. Thank you very much for the recommendation!

"No sexual content" is more akin to "no nudity". This is, at the very least, GL and ecchi. And if there are no dicks on top, then that's an absolute favorite here.
Plus, bondage can be considered fetish content, which for some is just as good. There's no reason to exclude a game from the list because it has no overt sexual content.
Exactly this. It's a full blown BDSM STG from the previews, BDSM is a fetish, and yuri BDSM is a thing. It's not just completely random dialogue.

edit: And it's completed too?!

Reactions: Milkman Dan

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Motherhood - we usually mention games that have already been released, but this one is still in development.

I know it's too early to say for sure, but this could be a potentially great. The dev is already working on one game, and I must say, despite the fact that it doesn't fit into the theme of the thread, I think that it's good and the dev have talent.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The OP does a pretty good job of categorizing the games. Any suggestions are sorted properly.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I like 2D games but it would be nice to have a tag to separate Japanese anime 2D Visual novel with normal 2D games. Though that maybe too much work. OP is already done a very good job at organized the list.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I like 2D games but it would be nice to have a tag to separate Japanese anime 2D Visual novel with normal 2D games. Though that maybe too much work. OP is already done a very good job at organized the list.
it has being suggested from almost start of board
but noone have done anything about it
like you can set a prefix on an engine you vill see or not
with V or X
but none V or X on the tags
there are even no uncensored tag
uncensored tag would eliminate most of those stupid hentai/manga games

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I mean, and there is a game with the chance to choose a female or male protagonist, like Witches and Wands, if we delete the "male protagonist" tag, then we lose those games.
Instead of solving it, it just created another problem. Wasn't it better to make things right? Tag the right games?

Reactions: qorl55

Oct 26, 2017
What vimmers suggested should do the trick, just remove 3dgame and 3dcg (notags=107,1434) for starters on the latest updates alpha page, and from there, remove selectively. Should prioritize technical tag inclusions and removals as many tags are missing (and you will also get false positives or miss false negatives).

Odd how 3D yuri/GL/lesbian stuff seems to be more popular. :unsure:
I mean, and there is a game with the chance to choose a female or male protagonist, like Witches and Wands, if we delete the "male protagonist" tag, then we lose those games.
Instead of solving it, it just created another problem. Wasn't it better to make things right? Tag the right games?
Excluding male protagonist (or even futa/trans!) will break things for games where you can choose as there is no "choose your own protagonist" kind of tag to help mitigate this.

Reactions: vimmers
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes