Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 26, 2017
Seriously, this guy must be drunk or high or something.
Took a little while to decipher, but this apparently was a reply to a reply to the poster complaining that the thread wasn't solely about 3D renders (???) and was "only about Asian stuff", leading to this little tangent...

I for one am glad that both 2D and 3D are represented in this thread as I am a nijicon but respect fetishes and tastes, even though I can't help (again, as a biased nijicon) but find that lezdom seems to be overly represented in the 3D form. Anyway, yes, this was... uh, quite an intriguing... I mean, interesting take on it. :unsure:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Took a little while to decipher, but this apparently was a reply to a reply to the poster complaining that the thread wasn't solely about 3D renders (???) and was "only about Asian stuff", leading to this little tangent...
Yeah I figured that out as well, but it STILL makes no sense. It's just the incoherent ramblings of a madman.

Oct 26, 2017
I'll admit I also don't see what the hell this has to do with lesbian protagonist stuff. :sneaky:

Back on topic: Don't think Death's Punishment has been mentioned (did a search and double-checked the OP).

Early alpha but looks promising, mostly text, female protagonist, females only, full lesbian.
Engine is RPG Maker MZ, falls under RPG Maker and 2D.

Reactions: qorl55
Oct 2, 2018
I don't think anyone has mentioned Nex(e)us Institute in this thread, a headmistress who wants to turn her all-girls institute into her personal harem.

and I also didn't see if anyone mentioned Missy and if they did this game deserves to be mentioned several times.
it has it all a land of women only, all the girls are perverts who want a piece of the protagonist and she is more than happy to give them that piece and have her future harem.

And the best part is a milf teacher who can become her mistress.

the game also had a lot of content for a first version.

Oct 2, 2018
by KISS (can create own scenarios, has a fuckton of DLC/addons, 2D STG (slave-training game)+VN, all characters including the MC are fully moddable to a crazy extent for a very old C game, can easily remove all males and monsters)
The "MC", Nano, is 100% lesbian and wants to create a 100% purest form of love world too, however very high caution is advised as it involves tentacles and futanari, some of which are very hard to forceskip. Pure love route confirmed to be 100% doable with both the storyline (Nano's lover) and the slaves you create (for interrogation or breeding purposes).
do you have a link to this game, I've looked for it in several places and I can't find anything.

Oct 26, 2017
Futanari protagonist from this Custom Maid F, just another game with a guy with tits
Not only is Nano flat-chested (by default) and 100% biologically female (female vampire, customizable breasts for those who can't stand flat chests), but the forced futanari while breeding slaves is completely avoidable. Yes, you can also avoid the tentacle monsters from the card game.

Just because you CAN make her grow a dick doesn't mean you HAVE to... The tag misuse works both ways as you can see.

Now if you mean "would I tag this females only", then no. Yuri? Yes. Female protagonist? Yes. There are males and monsters, but they can be avoided. Slaves are all female, and you DON'T have to make them grow dicks. Futanari here is a feature. And I don't like that feature at all since I hate dicks or phallic stuff, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the game.
do you have a link to this game, I've looked for it in several places and I can't find anything.
It's quite old but if you don't mind some extra gigabytes from the special edition:

Oct 2, 2018
Futanari protagonist from this Custom Maid F, just another game with a guy with tits

View attachment 1277545
There is also the female protagonist tag and from what I have read the futa content is optional, the idea of the game is to break homophobic women and turn them into slaves of the mc and achieve a world where the standard is now the love between women. something different from the classic yuri which usually tends to be more romantic.

It's quite old but if you don't mind some extra gigabytes from the special edition:
thanks i don't know how i forgot to look for torrents

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
That Russian site looks really sketchy and sets off some malware warnings. Is it really safe?

Oct 26, 2017
That Russian site looks really sketchy and sets off some malware warnings. Is it really safe?
Just don't register on this forum and sandbox the torrent like you normally would for any file you download from here for extra safety. Got the link from this post.

If you need another torrent file: or just do a search for カスタム隷奴F Special Edition.
Make sure you only pick [070323] カスタム隷奴F Special Edition since it's a compilation. It might not include all costume and voice packs, though.

Reactions: asval and f9account

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Tales of Terrara is missing from the list. Afaik all sex scenes are optional. Most of the sex scenes are with women, and only one is with a man (version 0.20). The protagonist can grow a temporary magic dick in some scenes, but thats again the choice of the player. Great 3dcg, made in Renpy.

room217

Mar 9, 2020
and I also didn't see if anyone mentioned Missy and if they did this game deserves to be mentioned several times.
it has it all a land of women only, all the girls are perverts who want a piece of the protagonist and she is more than happy to give them that piece and have her future harem.

And the best part is a milf teacher who can become her mistress.

the game also had a lot of content for a first version.
I couldn't agree more with this. Missy needs to be on this list, under in-Development RPGM.
It is already one of the best lesbian games I've played on F95 and it's only getting better.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Still there is no realistic games with mature characters. Fascinating. :(

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes