Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-fate-chronicles-0-1-kinneyx23.16141/

Okay, I'll leave this game here and ask that it not be added to the list yet since there is very little content to know what it will be about.

For now, we have a female protagonist. I asked the developer directly if we will have the option to play full lesbian. Although he was quite cryptic with the answer (he considered the answer to be a major spoiler), he said that this question would be resolved in the next update.

My personal opinion:
I'm optimistic. I trust this developer. His other game, Inevitable Relationships, will be playable full lesbian. (Confirmed by him directly)
But given the theme and setting of the game, it could be that there are cyber dicks or cyber dick prosthetics, possibly avoidable. In this version, (0.1) We are "forced" to see two cocks, but we never interact sexually with them. In fact, we have the option of "get disgusted" or "get angry" when we see them. I don't think the game is going to be exclusively lesbian, but I do think that we will have the option to play it exclusively like this.

My advice:
Take a look and keep an eye on the game.
If in the future it turns out that I am wrong, then I will delete the comment. I hope I am not breaking any rules by writing this!

Johnny1035

Jul 4, 2017
Any chance of updating this thread to include games with female protagonists and no sexual preference? That is to say, games without lesbian content but also able to be played without straight content? For example, Roshutsu has a female protagonist who doesn't have sex with anybody. It's a game based on exhibitionism and public masturbation.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Any chance of updating this thread to include games with female protagonists and no sexual preference? That is to say, games without lesbian content but also able to be played without straight content? For example, Roshutsu has a female protagonist who doesn't have sex with anybody. It's a game based on exhibitionism and public masturbation.
Well the OP hasn't responded in months (regardless of whether he'd even allow it) so don't hold your breath

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You could start your own. Just call it something like "My Female Protagonist Game List"

Reactions: ShamanLab

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
female protagonist, faithful wife starts to have naughty thoughts about girls, she slowly discovering her sexuality - lesbian content avalible ( she cares about her step-daughter so much - further content can be interesting ) :giggle:
game in early development ( didn't saw link to this game, sorry if was posted already )
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-v0-392-after-choices.77485/

Last edited:

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
female protagonist, faithful wife starts to have naughty thoughts about girls, she slowly discovering her sexuality - lesbian content avalible ( she cares about her step-daughter so much - further content can be interesting ) :giggle:
game in early development ( didn't saw link to this game, sorry if was posted already )
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-v0-392-after-choices.77485/
Screenshots show her with dudes. Is an all-lesbian playthrough possible?
the short take of the description suggests she's still married so expect male appearance. if it's still in early stage, there might be the opportunity to go one lesbian route, however that's a tricky thing to do, serve both worlds..
one will have to wait-see how it turns out and if there'll be a mainstream and a alternative, or if it goes all out lesbian. bit early to say.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes