Collection Video Lesdias-NSFW Collection [2021-02-16] [Lesdias]

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018

Not that guy, but i also use an APK version i found early 2022. Dont remember where, but it still works. Never had any issues with it caching everything either - it has started asking to be updated each time you launch it now, but can easily just click "Not now".

Only thing to know is that you need to have a Sankaku account created, then log into it via the app. Thats it. Dont need premium/plus or anything. Never tried uploading anything with it, so no clue how/if that works.

The usual caution and stuff applies as with all APKs you find online. Dont think sharing this is against the rules [from what ive checked it should be fine for most things, other than maybe not being on topic?], but if it is then please let me know and ill remove the post, or it will probably end up automatically deleted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022

Not that guy, but i also use an APK version i found early 2022. Dont remember where, but it still works. Never had any issues with it caching everything either - it has started asking to be updated each time you launch it now, but can easily just click "Not now".

Only thing to know is that you need to have a Sankaku account created, then log into it via the app. Thats it. Dont need premium/plus or anything. Never tried uploading anything with it, so no clue how/if that works.

The usual caution and stuff applies as with all APKs you find online. Dont think sharing this is against the rules [from what ive checked it should be fine for most things, other than maybe not being on topic?], but if it is then please let me know and ill remove the post, or it will probably end up automatically deleted.
I hope it's not a Miner or a virus :)

Reactions: SunshadeAlpha