Tester27

May 28, 2018
Lesson From Neighbor[v2.0][Sinccubus]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac : PixelDrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Requested by odino
Does something need to be done before the game can run on Mac? Like permissions modifications and such? I'm getting "... can't be opened" for both Mac download links.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
really love that this artist is taking some of the top stories and remaking them so that we know that at least the story will be awesome.
also please do update the other 2 games as well if possible they were awesome as well.
thank u.
in wich game is based this one?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Damn I'm on a 32bit something Windows 7 all summer...

...any way to get this started on a win7 32 potato ?

Reactions: ustar

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Honestly, what i find most baffling about this game is seeing the OP and that five pages later, no one has said anything about . Come on people, doesn't ring a bell to anyone?

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Damn I'm on a 32bit something Windows 7 all summer...

...any way to get this started on a win7 32 potato ?
Same here. Usually RenPy have no problem with 32 bit, but for some unknown reason this developer choose to compile for win64 only his all games. None other platform :/

Reactions: Manifold

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Honestly, what i find most baffling about this game is seeing the OP and that five pages later, no one has said anything about . Come on people, doesn't ring a bell to anyone?
Lol it actually reminds me a lot of NTR Homestay another game that was posted here looong ago. I suspected as much when the first path was that of Akira the husband but then I noticed the wife "cuts her hair" the opposite of what the Wife in Homestay NTR does. Noticed too how they invite Bobby to an onsen too out of nowhere with no build up because imo its based on the NTR Homestay waterpark/beach part. The grammar is horrible...

Last edited:
Reactions: 92cbf4dd

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Lol it actually reminds me a lot of NTR Homestay another game that was posted here looong ago. I suspected as much when the first path was that of Akira the husband but then I noticed the wife "cuts her hair" the opposite of what the Wife in Homestay NTR does. Noticed too how they invite Bobby to an onsen too out of nowhere with no build up because imo its based on the NTR Homestay waterpark/beach part. The grammar is horrible...
NTRception.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Exactly! Those comics were nostalgic, remembered it because of this. I even made a reference post(removed) about it.
Guess I was too direct, the comics were amazingly hardcore after all.

Jul 20, 2022
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes