VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.3] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Tiredhero

Apr 19, 2022
Enjoyed this for what it is so far the MC is a decent dude and the women are fantastic looking... Things I would maybe change or improve on maybe being able to answer back to that Ahole guy at the gym.

Reactions: Jericho85

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Devlog-and-Status (1).png

Greetings everyone...

As you know, the third episode has been released, and I hope you've all had the chance to play and enjoy it. As always, we've received a mix of complaints and compliments on various aspects. We cater to such a diverse audience that what half of our followers love, the other half may hate, which can be quite challenging. However, we've grown accustomed to it, and every criticism and feedback, as long as it's constructive and respectful, is valuable to us.
In the fourth episode, we reunite with Rosa and Olivia, and I'm thrilled to announce this because writing an episode without them was quite saddening for me. They return with two beautiful and relatively warm scenes, and in the coming days, we'll share a preview related to this. Stay tuned.
That's all I have to say for now regarding the fourth episode.

Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
So...

It´s seems that Meave would be part of this MC´s harem, instead of her Nephew´s harem from lust of pain...

I was hoping it would be the other way around ...

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That's a small text bug in the main game. Seems they have forgotten to change the number from 2 to 3 at the end of chapter 3.
So chapter 3 **does** actually end when soldier boy comes home? Perfect! Thanks for the explanation!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
When i unzip your mod it says chapers instead of chapters
Yes, I noticed the funny file names, too. But I can't change/rename them in my Mod without making a mess. They are already in the base game with that names. And using new names in my Mod would not replace the original ones when installing it.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Who has read the story of this game through the manhwa? Will we have a lot of NTR? In my opinion, when a li has sex with her husband, It is similar to NTR, although it is not considered NTR in terms of definition, but it gives me the same feeling, so it is no different for me

If you want to know, is it NTR? No, it is not, if you want to know, does it feel like an NTR? yes it is

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Who has read the story of this game through the manhwa? Will we have a lot of NTR? In my opinion, when a li has sex with her husband, it is considered NTR, although it is not considered NTR in terms of definition, but it gives me the same feeling, so it is no different for me

If you want to know, is it NTR? No, it is not, if you want to know, does it feel like an NTR? yes it is
lol "Feels like NTR"

So if you are confused by or have a complete misunderstanding of the NTR trope, then yeah I guess it could "feel like NTR".

NTR is a very complex trope, and I get why some people are confused by it. But it does have very specific characteristics currently absent from this VN thus far. But mislabeling something as NTR simply because you feel like it should be is just going to add to the confusion.

If you're turned off or even disgusted by a woman getting fucked by her own husband, then that's a matter of your own personal tolerances and interests but it has nothing to do with NTR.

Cheating is going to be a very heavy theme of this VN. When MC eventually romances Lilie and she becomes unfaithful to her husband (assuming she doesn't separate after catching her husband cheating on her), then it'd simply fall under "cheating" unless MC is actively trying to bully/cuck/humiliate his rival (which would make it Netori).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Daddy-S

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
lol "Feels like NTR"

So if you are confused by or have a complete misunderstanding of the NTR trope, then yeah I guess it could "feel like NTR".

NTR is a very complex trope, and I get why some people are confused by it. But it does have very specific characteristics currently absent from this VN thus far. But mislabeling something as NTR simply because you feel like it should be is just going to add to the confusion.

If you're turned off or even disgusted by a woman getting fucked by her own husband, then that's a matter of your own personal tolerances and interests but it has nothing to do with NTR.

Cheating is going to be a very heavy theme of this VN. When MC eventually romances Lilie and she becomes unfaithful to her husband (assuming she doesn't separate after catching her husband cheating on her), then it'd simply fall under "cheating" unless MC is actively trying to bully/cuck/humiliate his rival (which would make it Netori).
bro, I know completely and in detail what NTR is and I wrote this in the previous message!
Again, it feels like NTR, It has the feeling of Jealousy and the special tension of NTR, even though it is not NTR by definition.
Maybe some people can't, but I was able to connect with that great feeling of NTR, I repeat, it's not NTR! And it doesn't feel like a great NTR game!

note: I mean the scene of the main girl and her husband, otherwise 90% of Game does not feel like NTR

I asked that question to know what the focus of the game is, if it is on NTR or if it makes a lot of NTR content, I will follow it, otherwise, the non-NTR part of it has not caught my attention so far.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
bro, I know completely and in detail what NTR is and I wrote this in the previous message!
Again, it feels like NTR, It has the feeling of Jealousy and the special tension of NTR, even though it is not NTR by definition.
Maybe some people can't, but I was able to connect with that great feeling of NTR, I repeat, it's not NTR! And it doesn't feel like a great NTR game!

note: I mean the scene of the main girl and her husband, otherwise 90% of Game does not feel like NTR

I asked that question to know what the focus of the game is, if it is on NTR or if it makes a lot of NTR content, I will follow it, otherwise, the non-NTR part of it has not caught my attention so far.
I think you're looking for a tag that captures something you don't like in the VN but that tag doesn't exist. I don't think there is an accurate tag for an LI having faithful sex with her husband. Calling it "feels like NTR" is just super confusing and arguably intentionally misleading.

Maybe there should be a "Magic Cock" tag in which All LIs are virgins with no sexual histories with any other characters (regardless of marital status) and are only interested in the MC's cock.

Last edited:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I think you're looking for a tag that captures something you don't like in the VN but that tag doesn't exist. I don't think there is an accurate tag for an LI having faithful sex with her husband. Calling it "feels like NTR" is just super confusing and arguably intentionally misleading.

Maybe there should be a "Magic Cock" tag in which All LIs are virgins with no sexual histories with any other characters (regardless of marital status) and are only interested in the MC's cock.
I am not looking for a game similar to this game. I asked that question to see in which direction this game is going, whether we will see many scenes similar to the main girl and her husband or not.

Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I am not looking for a game similar to this game. I asked that question to see in which direction this game is going, whether we will see many scenes similar to the main girl and her husband or not.
Definitely going to be lots of cheating with a lot of married milfs. Dev mentioned that whether or not the girls stay faithful to their husbands depends on the player's choices (which appear to be occasionally multi-protag judging by how we chose whether Lilie picked up the phone or not).

I'm almost certain that there will be more sex scenes not involving the MC.

Reactions: Enlight432
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes