VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.3] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Devlog & Status

1713813096909.png

Greetings everyone...

I'm pleased to announce that we completed the fourth episode faster than expected and planned. There were more steamy scenes in this episode than anticipated, and once I start writing, I just can't stop, not that I'm complaining.

In this episode, there will be a scene that will embarrass Rosa, and I must say she's quite adorable when she's embarrassed. Also, it wouldn't be wrong to say that Olivia is becoming bolder and bolder, of course, to the extent you allow. Then... Let's leave the rest for the other devlogs, I'm sorry for that.

Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
is it a kinetic novel ? choices don't seem to matter. I went and checked in the code, and there is only one variable that is recorded.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Devlog & Status

1714414189261.png

Greetings everyone...

As I mentioned before, in the next episode there will be a scene with Olivia. We will have about 7 animated scenes as well as some hot renders; the sport is really cool!

After our lesson with Ethan, we will go to teach Charlie. Depending on your preference, there will be some unexpected situations there too. This episode has more hot scenes than the others, I guarantee it.

I am happy to announce that we have completed most of the fourth episode and as always, we will keep you updated during the production process.

Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

BDI

May 23, 2017
Is there any reason that Episode 3 ends with the end of Episode 2 instead of Episode 3?

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
dev is still working on the game. atleast on patreon there is new things and something was released 4 days ago.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes