packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is there any way to use the cheat in Shadows and not get stuck in the weekend ? I can not advance in the evening...to do anything

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Is there any way to use the cheat in Shadows and not get stuck in the weekend ? I can not advance in the evening...to do anything
Did u tried to use v1.1 patch + v1.1 cheats and start the game with game+? If yes then try go to aunt and do the work to advance the time if no then install v1.1 patch + v1.1 cheats and start the game with game+.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
STT: MORE MAGIC, MORE MUSHROOMS 828MB
Workupload
View attachment 1449317
Installation instruction: unpack downloaded stt_mmmm.7z somewhere and run "Start —stt_4m.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
FAQ:
Q: Game stuck, what should I do?
A: Make a screenshot (and if possible what in-game text was before the error it there are no text on provided image) and send me so I'll try to fix it if its uncracked security checks related.
Also preinstalled cheats enabler.
It's not "More Magic, More Mushrooms" but "The Sorcerer's Kiss"... the first version of the game.

freegames

Oct 3, 2017
Dude, how do you get ending 2 and 3 on Shadow Springs, according to the walkthrough - Bloodhound ending should be wasn’t killed by Labelle’s or Anita by 4th week. But never triggers. We need specifics.

Failed Orgy ending - Bosco have no vial? Bryan has no allies?

qp39dmzxfg243

Nov 23, 2017
Can anyone help me with gallery scene 39 from bloodlines? It's literally the only one I haven't figured out yet.
I'm missing 21.

Edit: Here is 39. You need to hunt Bob and Vivian (Check the strange sounds) and do not approach. Just cast Arouse Lust (level 3 charisma ability) first thing you do and you get 39.

How to get scene 21 and 31?
31 is Abernathy, Bryan and Luca threesome, you get it on last day halloween party, do all the content as normal (like you aiming for ending 7). At the party choose Monica and Jazz, then Fuck Mrs. Abernathy and you should get scene 31.

Can anyone help me with gallery scene 13,17,21,32 from bloodlines?
13 is Bryan and Angelique during halloween party, do all the content as normal (like you aiming for ending 7). At the party choose Monica and Jazz, then Fuck Angelique.

17 is Bryan and Vittoria during halloween party, it's basically ending 5. Do all the content as normal (like you aiming for ending 7). At the party choose Monica and Jazz, then Fuck Monica then Fuck Vittoria.

32 is Bryan and Mrs. Abernathy during halloween party. Do all the content as normal (like you aiming for ending 7). At the party choose Monica and Jazz, then Fuck Monica then Fuck Abernathy. Note that you get 3 total choices and can choose to Fuck Abernathy twice (2nd and 3rd choices), it's the 3rd choice, the one where you can also choose to ask Anita/Angelique to help with Vial. The 2nd choice is scene 31.

bloodline of shadow spring how to unlock scene 10 and 29
10 is Bryan and Monica in the woods. You need to wait until Monica is released from the hospital and then hunt her (Walk to the pond). Get her lust to 100 and use Subconscious (the level 2 empathy ability) on her. Then talk with her and there should be a new option "Tell her Jazz is great cocksucker". Say that and you get scene 10.

29 is Bryan and Abernathy in the woods. You need to buy chocolate (same place you work for aunt Becky > Buy stuff > Chocolate for $40). Then hunt Abernathy (Sneak to the alley), get lust to 100 and use Reader (1st empathy ability) on her. A new option will appear, "Give her chocolate" and obviously pick unzip your pants to get scene 29.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkOrigin and rnzn

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
How do I get 37,38,39. I have tried several combinatios to get him (boyfriend) let let me kiss her and such...to

qp39dmzxfg243

Nov 23, 2017
How do I get 37,38,39. I have tried several combinatios to get him (boyfriend) let let me kiss her and such...to
37 is Bob and Vivian in the woods. You need to hunt them (Check the strange sounds) and use Mirror Vision (level 3 will ability) without approaching them. This will make you invisible to them. Then you approach and use Arouse Lust (level 3 charisma ability) and you get 37.

38 is Bob, Bryan and Vivian in the woods. You need to hunt them (Check the strange sounds) and approach. You have to use Mind Control (level 3 mind ability) first which will make Bob less jealous. Then use False Memories (level 3 Empathy ability), Subconscious (level 2 Empathy ability) and Arouse Lust (level 3 charisma ability) and you get 38.

39 is Bob and Vivian in the woods. You need to hunt them (Check the strange sounds) and do not approach. Just cast Arouse Lust (level 3 charisma ability) first thing you do and you get 39.

How do I get 12, 21 and 39?
12 is basically the ending scene for ending 4 where you betray Bosco to Jean-Bernard. To do this get the vial, break your oath, and then give the vial to Jean-Bernard at his house and you get 12.

39 is Bob and Vivian in the woods. You need to hunt them (Check the strange sounds) and do not approach. Just cast Arouse Lust (level 3 charisma ability) first thing you do and you get 39.

Can anyone help me with gallery scene 39 from bloodlines? It's literally the only one I haven't figured out yet.
Edit: I finally figured out how to get 39, it was so obvious I can't believe I missed it this whole time. Still need help getting 21.

Last edited:

qp39dmzxfg243

Nov 23, 2017
I have 44 Charm.. and do not have the third level Charisma... What is the trick ?
You get spells by upgrading as a vampire, they are not tied to stats. I think stats only affect hunting (how much lust/control you get for each action and how many total actions you get).

Newborn = level 1 spells = you start as this.

Sanguinar = level 2 spells = you get this by talking to Vittoria and doing the Ritual of becoming

Nosferatu = level 3 spells = you need to get the vial (see Bloodhound during a hunt > tell Luca > get Christina to distract Luca, requires Christina relationship level to be love > go to Luca's place and steal the vial). Then read Anita's mind (reader spell) to learn the ritual for nosferatu. In order to do the ritual you need to invite Angelique (which requires Angelique love I think) which you do by asking her and then using infatuation (level 2 charisma).

After you get Nosferatu you get the level 3 spells for all 4 at the same time.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes