jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
It don't need to be cracked but here is offline version installer Workupload since I've made it some time ago for creating full collection of LoP and S&G games.
How about an updated version of The Pledge? :sneaky:

Plus do you know if the future releases will be easier to crack? I vaguely remember them talking about releasing an exe version of their games since the online versions are becoming increasingly huge and therefore more difficult to run in a browser on older machines.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
How about an updated version of The Pledge? :sneaky:

Plus do you know if the future releases will be easier to crack? I vaguely remember them talking about releasing an exe version of their games since the online versions are becoming increasingly huge and therefore more difficult to run in a browser on older machines.
Currently not in plans, maybe in distant future, update is too small to waste time for it. For now I'm trying to deal with 2 last uncracked S&G games.
I dunno if it would be easier, I think it would be otherwise especially after I've cracked their current protection. But all their announced games going to Steam (not sure only about Serena: DC addon) also so it don't need to be cracked just wait when it would be released there.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Does somebody have or know of an active account they are willing to share? The last ones here have unfortunately expired...

kalamna

Apr 24, 2020
sorry for the inconvenience, I am a noob with computers lol. i have been trying to follow this mini guide but i have been having trouble to get this to work on chrome. first i extracted the game files on a flash drive, idk if that that was the problem. so i extracted the files on the C drive the "Downloads" and tried to do the same task but i kept having trouble. it said that the path was not recognizable, i obvioulsy changed the LwN to what the batch file name is "Start -david.bat". sorry for the poor explenation. I hope a picture guide will help thank you guys!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
sorry for the inconvenience, I am a noob with computers lol. i have been trying to follow this mini guide but i have been having trouble to get this to work on chrome. first i extracted the game files on a flash drive, idk if that that was the problem. so i extracted the files on the C drive the "Downloads" and tried to do the same task but i kept having trouble. it said that the path was not recognizable, i obvioulsy changed the LwN to what the batch file name is "Start -david.bat". sorry for the poor explenation. I hope a picture guide will help thank you guys!
I don't have Mac so I can only give u another copy/past guide from LwN topic:
  1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
  3. wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
  4. Now open your browser (chrome, safari, etc.), and go to URL
Notice that the URL has 2 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port. Both are important.

kalamna

Apr 24, 2020
  1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
Notice that the URL has 2 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port. Both are important.
  1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
I'm sorry i forgot to mention im using windows. sorry to bother you again :(

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
If there's a new LOP or SnG account posted let me know :3
I appreciate megalol for the cracks but sometimes the games randomly freeze and I have to restart the browser tab.

Reactions: jordantheboss

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I appreciate megalol for the cracks but sometimes the games randomly freeze and I have to restart the browser tab.
I'm having similar issues. Most of the other games aren't too bad. Just a pain having to kill the tab and restart. For some reason David is particularly bad and I couldn't get past the first few screens. I may try again later but I don't think much will change.

Edit: Just tried David again and for some reason it is different. Made it through the first whole day. Fingers crossed everything is ok now. Had to turn off the PC recently due to storms, so kind of like rebooting I guess. I pretty much leave my PC on 24/7 usually.

Last edited:

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I'm having similar issues. Most of the other games aren't too bad. Just a pain having to kill the tab and restart. For some reason David is particularly bad and I couldn't get past the first few screens. I may try again later but I don't think much will change.

Edit: Just tried David again and for some reason it is different. Made it through the first whole day. Fingers crossed everything is ok now. Had to turn off the PC recently due to storms, so kind of like rebooting I guess. I pretty much leave my PC on 24/7 usually.
That's nice. Still no luck with mine.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

I've made stability fixes for each game to try (not have time to test coz it happens randomly and in some games I didn't had any problems at all) maybe this would help somehow but not sure.
Installation: unpack fix to root folder of the game (where Start — *.bat file) u wanna fix, run update.exe and wait until files patching finished. It dosn't matter what version do u have hacked or original.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I've made stability fixes for each game to try (not have time to test coz it happens randomly and in some games I didn't had any problems at all) maybe this would help somehow but not sure.
Installation: unpack fix to root folder of the game (where Start — *.bat file) u wanna fix, run update.exe and wait until files patching finished. It dosn't matter what version do u have hacked or original.
Thank you again!

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes