4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
The problem with LWT2 is that they listened too much to the cuck crowd and had more than half of the game focused on the MC being on the receiving end of the cheating. That's a valid fetish, sure, but I think the reason many people liked Elenor and LWT was that the MC in both was the one doing the cheating, not being cheating on. The 'thrill' of those two (IMHO, and realizing everyonsis different) is seeing how many other partners the respective MC could get.

Then they went overboard and E2 was pretty boring because they just made her a straight up slut with zero self control and fairly stupid too/tricked easily too, so she was less in control and not as strong a personality. LWT2 too the 'focus' of the swinger club that was the very last thing and pretty much made it the entire focus of the game, instead of just something they could dabble in to spice things up when the MC, who had been the one in control of all the sexines in the first one. felt like doing a little group stuff. LWT2 changing it so the MC could fairly easily flat out be removed from the "action", and the player have zero input and/or control negates the entire pplot of the first game. Usually in a 'harem' game the goal of the male MC is to get all the women himself, and only share on his terms. It's the game pile of shit they stepped in as BB did by introducing Eric, and is why (well in addition to the same game play now 4 years later) the games seem stale and less popular or else they are pretty much going to go the way as all those MnF flash games did when more compelling gameplay and stories came along.

Edit, agreed on Lisa. The only redeeming quality for LWT2 was the group scene at the end with her and the wife. Otherwise the game is pretty boring for the reasons mentioned. Living with Serena is the closest they have come to getting back to the popular format they had with LWT, let's see if they figure that out. All the short/repetitive games since LwS:FF haven't done much to redeem them.
Seems an awful lot like you just don't like the fetishes LWT 1 and 2 are focused on and hating on it because of that. No one's forcing you to play games you don't like, yet I see this same reasoning behind a lot of titles on this forum, where people complain because the game wasn't made to their own taste, and the current flavor seems to be fucking your family while you're playing some snotty edgy teen.

Only real issue with LWT 2 that I noticed, was that people wanted the events to be more spread out, and that was indeed the main problem, if you don't take into account that it literally takes years between LWT releases/updates..

Reactions: wrx21

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
As for the plot of LWT2.... yeah, not very good. I would probably have made it something like this: Your baby is growing up and no longer needs a regular sitter, so Lisa will soon be leaving. You obviously have to do something to stop this and persuade her into staying. At the same time, the wifey is thinking about baby #2, and also beginning to get a little jealous of Lisa, and don't really want her around any longer, so you have to appeal to her and somehow convince her to let Lisa stay.
Of course, this just a quick outline, but to me it sounds better than the storyline we got, and could have a similar ending with both girls, maybe ending in a double impregnation, who knows?

And Eric... don't even get me started on that guy. Most hated character in any game I have ever played, no contest.
there's nothing wrong with the plot of lwt2 in my opinoin,it's just the format of the game that is wrong,they should have avoid classic grind/time limit format for lwt2. The whole story of the game simply doesn't fit into that format,that is why the game feels painfully short. It would be much much better if it was released as the visual novel instead of sandbox style

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 80960

Overview:
Francis – once a real estate agent, now a young hotshot lawyer with the world on a string and a wad of cash in his pocket who’d never felt the need to slow down in life. He spent his money like water, the same way he did when he was in college, and every night was a party to him.

One night he met an extraordinary girl in a club – her name was Jazz. Within minutes, she dragged him to the women’s bathroom, locked the door and practically impaled herself onto Francis’ cock. No foreplay, no introductions and no rubbers, just raw and passionate sex right there on the marble of the ladies’ room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: N/A
Language: English
Genre: 3dcg, anal sex, animated, cheating, corruption, exhibitionism, group sex, lesbian, male protagonist, oral sex, vaginal sex, bdsm, ntr, dating sim

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Start.bat" to start playing.

*When you launch game for the first time you may need to wait 1 or 2 min for the game to load.
*If you see Log in screen and not New Game then you need to clear browser cache / Cached Web Content.

How to change stats with Cheat Engine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download without cheats:
- - - - - - -

Cheats Enabled:
- - - - - - -

View attachment 80954 View attachment 80956 View attachment 80957 View attachment 80958 View attachment 80959

thanks you are the king megalol

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
I have found crash, when you have scene with Jazz in office(lingerie), if you pick options push her against the wall and the other one, this appears:
An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: InvalidStateError: A mutation operation was attempted on a database that did not allow mutations.

Dinorawr21

Nov 23, 2017
I can't open the game. When I do it says "the page cannot be reached". Opened with updated winrar on PC and doesn't work. Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Yayler

Aug 6, 2016
Not working on chrome - all sex scenes blacked out :(

FIX: Open the server which opens the webpage in your chrome. Copy that address into Firefox and it runs fine!

bts

Nov 21, 2017
Steps for Mac/Linux. Open a terminal and then run the below two commands. After the second command, leave the terminal window open.

1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. wine "server/miniweb.exe" -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game/lwn >nul 2>&1
Now open a web browser and go to this URL -

Reactions: loplop

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Will the people in charge at LOP and S&G ever learn?

They had a $$$$$$$$ making hit with Living with Temptation and Eleanor and they throw at least 2 years down the drain with one mediocre game after another.

The only bright spot was Club Velvet Rose- which they should have made into their 1st monthly expansion content game. But instead they are using Eleanor 3 for that

So much wasted opportunity

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes