4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
When you start the game, you have Play intro / Skip Intro and Cheat Menu under it.
After you select Cheat Menu you have two options: skip intro (no day limit) or skip intro (max stats).
Thanks Krull

Reactions: Krull

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is it just me or their graphics look worse since they switched to Unity? I know that resolution is higher, but lighting is completely off. Everything is covered with that white haze. Their graphics used to be the best, now there are many games on Patreon with much better graphic.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Had someone else made it, the plot could have made for a very interesting, compelling visual novel.

Really only good for the Rachel relationship and my cheating fetish. Rachel ending I got was trash tho. and sex scenes are boring.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
For me, living with temptaion 2 is one of the worst sequels of all time .
To be fair, LWT was never going to be easy to surpass, but it was certainly not impossible. In my eyes, they should have given us MORE time than the 30 days of the first, instead of giving us LESS time. The devs said that their ambition to link the game to the first made the game more ambitious, but to me it felt rushed and less ambitious.

That being said, Lisa still remains one of the best characters of any game, nothing changes that.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
To be fair, LWT was never going to be easy to surpass, but it was certainly not impossible. In my eyes, they should have given us MORE time than the 30 days of the first, instead of giving us LESS time. The devs said that their ambition to link the game to the first made the game more ambitious, but to me it felt rushed and less ambitious.

That being said, Lisa still remains one of the best characters of any game, nothing changes that.
The problem with LWT2 is that they listened too much to the cuck crowd and had more than half of the game focused on the MC being on the receiving end of the cheating. That's a valid fetish, sure, but I think the reason many people liked Elenor and LWT was that the MC in both was the one doing the cheating, not being cheating on. The 'thrill' of those two (IMHO, and realizing everyonsis different) is seeing how many other partners the respective MC could get.

Then they went overboard and E2 was pretty boring because they just made her a straight up slut with zero self control and fairly stupid too/tricked easily too, so she was less in control and not as strong a personality. LWT2 too the 'focus' of the swinger club that was the very last thing and pretty much made it the entire focus of the game, instead of just something they could dabble in to spice things up when the MC, who had been the one in control of all the sexines in the first one. felt like doing a little group stuff. LWT2 changing it so the MC could fairly easily flat out be removed from the "action", and the player have zero input and/or control negates the entire pplot of the first game. Usually in a 'harem' game the goal of the male MC is to get all the women himself, and only share on his terms. It's the game pile of shit they stepped in as BB did by introducing Eric, and is why (well in addition to the same game play now 4 years later) the games seem stale and less popular or else they are pretty much going to go the way as all those MnF flash games did when more compelling gameplay and stories came along.

Edit, agreed on Lisa. The only redeeming quality for LWT2 was the group scene at the end with her and the wife. Otherwise the game is pretty boring for the reasons mentioned. Living with Serena is the closest they have come to getting back to the popular format they had with LWT, let's see if they figure that out. All the short/repetitive games since LwS:FF haven't done much to redeem them.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
When i restarted my PC all my saves were gone and i use google chrome.anyone knows where the saves are stored or how can i fix this?

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
The problem with LWT2 is that they listened too much to the cuck crowd and had more than half of the game focused on the MC being on the receiving end of the cheating. That's a valid fetish, sure, but I think the reason many people liked Elenor and LWT was that the MC in both was the one doing the cheating, not being cheating on. The 'thrill' of those two (IMHO, and realizing everyonsis different) is seeing how many other partners the respective MC could get.

Then they went overboard and E2 was pretty boring because they just made her a straight up slut with zero self control and fairly stupid too/tricked easily too, so she was less in control and not as strong a personality. LWT2 too the 'focus' of the swinger club that was the very last thing and pretty much made it the entire focus of the game, instead of just something they could dabble in to spice things up when the MC, who had been the one in control of all the sexines in the first one. felt like doing a little group stuff. LWT2 changing it so the MC could fairly easily flat out be removed from the "action", and the player have zero input and/or control negates the entire pplot of the first game. Usually in a 'harem' game the goal of the male MC is to get all the women himself, and only share on his terms. It's the game pile of shit they stepped in as BB did by introducing Eric, and is why (well in addition to the same game play now 4 years later) the games seem stale and less popular or else they are pretty much going to go the way as all those MnF flash games did when more compelling gameplay and stories came along.

Edit, agreed on Lisa. The only redeeming quality for LWT2 was the group scene at the end with her and the wife. Otherwise the game is pretty boring for the reasons mentioned. Living with Serena is the closest they have come to getting back to the popular format they had with LWT, let's see if they figure that out. All the short/repetitive games since LwS:FF haven't done much to redeem them.
True, I am not much of an NTR fan either, so I want to be the one doing the cheating, not the other way around. It really pissed me off when I noticed Lisa (and the wife, but I mostly just care about Lisa) had the option to cheat on me, cause I am a firm beliver in exclusive rights for pussy.
The only time where I dont mind the girl in my games messing around with another guy, is when you make an obvious bad decision in a game, which prompts the good ol' "too bad, you were a dick to (insert name) and she decided to run away with your best friend. GAME OVER!", cause those can usually be avoided very easily, by not being stupid.

As for the plot of LWT2.... yeah, not very good. I would probably have made it something like this: Your baby is growing up and no longer needs a regular sitter, so Lisa will soon be leaving. You obviously have to do something to stop this and persuade her into staying. At the same time, the wifey is thinking about baby #2, and also beginning to get a little jealous of Lisa, and don't really want her around any longer, so you have to appeal to her and somehow convince her to let Lisa stay.
Of course, this just a quick outline, but to me it sounds better than the storyline we got, and could have a similar ending with both girls, maybe ending in a double impregnation, who knows?

And Eric... don't even get me started on that guy. Most hated character in any game I have ever played, no contest.

Drummms

Jul 21, 2017
I'm stuck. I need to give a gift to Jazz so I bought the lingerie but I can't give it to her.
How can I do it ?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes