4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

loplop

May 27, 2017
Steps for Mac/Linux. Open a terminal and then run the below two commands. After the second command, leave the terminal window open.

1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. wine "server/miniweb.exe" -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game/lwn >nul 2>&1
Now open a web browser and go to this URL -
Im a bit confused on what to do

bts

Nov 21, 2017
Im a bit confused on what to do
I'll make it step by step guide. For this, I assume you have extracted the game inside Downloads folder, in LwN folder. I also assume you have 'wine' application installed properly, and that wine runs with the terminal command wine. Terminal commands are in bold below, and need to be pasted in terminal app as is.

Step by Step instructions for running the game on Mac OSX and Linux.
  1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
  3. wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
  4. Now open your browser (chrome, safari, etc.), and go to URL
Notice that the URL has 2 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port. Both are important.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
LoP didnt evolve at all over all that time. All games are still decent(-ish) but... well.
Hope they will risk to be a little more original again in future ( ' - ')
And still they keep delivering complete games every month or two unlike Patreon cancer.
I would like to see them explore other fetishes and so, but well, if they want to work only with vanilla themes we can't do much to change that.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is quite difficult and have many triggers to start any events... for example for start the swinging foursome after have speaked to everyone, you must talk at 16:00 with Jazz in your house, otherwise the event will remain in stand-by

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
How to get Jazz dp scene?
You have to get caught by Jazz in the pool bathroom. After that at home Jazz will want to go clubbing. You and she will run into Stella. Jazz will excuse herself. Follow her and join in while she services you both. Next day at 16:00 you ask her about sex with someone else. She will agree. You will find the guy at the pool.

Reactions: MrJ and bobojungle

loplop

May 27, 2017
I'll make it step by step guide. For this, I assume you have extracted the game inside Downloads folder, in LwN folder. I also assume you have 'wine' application installed properly, and that wine runs with the terminal command wine. Terminal commands are in bold below, and need to be pasted in terminal app as is.

Step by Step instructions for running the game on Mac OSX and Linux.
  1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
  3. wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
  4. Now open your browser (chrome, safari, etc.), and go to URL
Notice that the URL has 2 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port. Both are important.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Haven't found all the endings yet, but I'm liking the game. The models are very nice!
Rose is hot as well! :p

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
there's nothing wrong with the plot of lwt2 in my opinoin,it's just the format of the game that is wrong,they should have avoid classic grind/time limit format for lwt2. The whole story of the game simply doesn't fit into that format,that is why the game feels painfully short. It would be much much better if it was released as the visual novel instead of sandbox style
Well, guess its a matter of preference. I don't like it, but that is mostly because I feel like the story with the brother was conjured out of the blue. However, like I said before, its also largely because I dont like the fact that you can lose your girls to another man, and the fact that it feels really restrictive timewise. I never felt like I had enough time to actually have fun while playing LWT2.

That being said, I respect your opinion. Always good to hear opposing ideas and perspectives ^^

molando

Dec 16, 2017
it ain't working for me : An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace. and when i use start.exe the connection fail

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
Really appreciate that these are being posted. I wonder if there's a way to get some of the ones that I never saw cracked be put up some day (Texas Hold 'Em comes to mind)

Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes