4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Where can I download cheat engine?
If you google cheat engine, first link is it. I'd post it, but don't think I can do links yet.

Speaking of cheat engine, how do you tell which of the explorer processes it is? The values aren't universal so I can't ID it by the hex code.... do I just need to try each one and hope I get it right?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
No matter what I do I can't find values with cheat engine (pretty much just want it so I can boost sxp since it's a pain otherwise). I set cheat engine to double and scan, but I can't even find the variable for money. I'm selecting processes, but I can't find the one connected to the game. Once I get at least 2 endings this'll all not matter. But all I've gotten is ending 3.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
Apparently there is something more specific at the end of 1, happy with Jessica, perhaps with cheating should not be played to have that end? Or something is missing me-some detail beyond getting +80 spirit and having a conversation with Hank- some advice?

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
it ain't working for me : An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace. and when i use start.exe the connection fail

same here. and seems no solution for this

Mar 24, 2018
Apparently there is something more specific at the end of 1, happy with Jessica, perhaps with cheating should not be played to have that end? Or something is missing me-some detail beyond getting +80 spirit and having a conversation with Hank- some advice?
If you're trying to get the happy ending with Jazz (not sure who Jessica is...), you'll need three things and then it's always available (either by default at the end of 30 days or you can choose between it and an ending with another girl who you've got 250+ score with). You've got two of the requirements already (80+ spirit and Hank's advice, just make sure you really do get the advice, talking about the case without Jazz in the room isn't getting advice), but are missing the complete therapy requirement.

In Jazz's therapy you'll go from walks in the park to visiting a church, and after a couple of therapy sessions where you'll see the church you also get a text saying therapy complete. Hope that helps!

Dinorawr21

Nov 23, 2017
same here. and seems no solution for this
Yeah, I've tried everything on PC so far and nothing works. I'm going to have to resort to playing on my Mac but not sure if it will still work but here goes nothing.

Edit:

Even after trying with Mac and Wine, I still get the same Pc problem: "An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace."

tobeols

Jul 16, 2017
Now their games is too boring, their characters look too similar. In the past they are the best.

Mar 24, 2018
Now their games is too boring, their characters look too similar. In the past they are the best.
Yeah I agree, figured out this Nympho game in a few hours and after that it's just repeating the same stuff.

Their games look great though, and I don't mind them re-using the characters as long as they do it smart (I mean, getting another go at some of the hotties is great IMO). Rachel in this one was superb, but then again, enough is enough. This one has almost all the characters brought back from previous games, which is just kinda lazy.

Reactions: tobeols

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
For me, living with temptaion 2 is one of the worst sequels of all time .
I usually enjoy SexAndGlory games more, because they experiment alot more in those games.
The IL guy usually has some great ideas.

I did like LWT2 though. It was short and just filled to the brim with sex games. It's my go to game if I just want to rub one out quickly. No grind, not too much thinking.

D

Deleted member 42

is there an ending with rachel only?, this game is boring as fuck really

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I feel like I’m in training for my next date:
Compliment dress
Compliment eyes
Kiss
Touch arms
Touch knee/leg
Rub breasts
Touch pussy.
Say something naughty
Lick-blow-fuck

FFS LOP can’t you come up with more imaginative seduction?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Ending 1 = Just go with Jazz (Jessica) do not cheat, and get her over 80, and over 200 relationship finish her "therapy"
and Vanilla Sky, Happy Ending!
on the Op u have a cracked Version it works ! to the guys with the cheat engine.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Ending 1 = Just go with Jazz (Jessica) do not cheat, and get her over 80, and over 200 relationship finish her "therapy"
and Vanilla Sky, Happy Ending!
on the Op u have a cracked Version it works ! to the guys with the cheat engine.
I got her spirit over 80, 250 points, and got to a point in the therapy where the two of them are praying in church.
After that, when you go for therapy again, the maximum limit is the praying at the church, no more new therapy scenes.
I talked to Hank already, talking about Jazz...
but in the end nothing happens, I keep getting the ending where she can't take it anymore and becomes a nympho again!

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
How to meet her in the park to lead her to a church-does not appear-with the cheat option-max= in the game-most likely not working

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes