4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
the only thing I don’t figure out is how to get the foursome. they all agree to it, but I can get them in the same room

cvaljo

May 31, 2017
Thanks for the info
Also if I remember correctly, I did what you wrote for number 4 but it still went to ending 2. It may have something to do with spirit levels though but not sure on that.
More detailed explations about endings 4 and 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do i get caught in pool batch?? Got 6 endings this is my last one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jsarah

May 31, 2017
I'll make it step by step guide. For this, I assume you have extracted the game inside Downloads folder, in LwN folder. I also assume you have 'wine' application installed properly, and that wine runs with the terminal command wine. Terminal commands are in bold below, and need to be pasted in terminal app as is.

Step by Step instructions for running the game on Mac OSX and Linux.
  1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
  3. wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
  4. Now open your browser (chrome, safari, etc.), and go to URL
Notice that the URL has 2 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port. Both are important.
I'll make it step by step guide. For this, I assume you have extracted the game inside Downloads folder, in LwN folder. I also assume you have 'wine' application installed properly, and that wine runs with the terminal command wine. Terminal commands are in bold below, and need to be pasted in terminal app as is.

Step by Step instructions for running the game on Mac OSX and Linux.
  1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
  3. wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
  4. Now open your browser (chrome, safari, etc.), and go to URL
Notice that the URL has 2 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port. Both are important.
Doesn't work for me....
Server tells connection refused... why? do you have any ideas?

raider11

Sep 27, 2017
my problem is that i cant extract the file , i use win rar , but i cant open only that file anyone knows why ?

mangamer

May 28, 2017
If anybody else is having problems with no content being loaded (404) like I was, make sure the "game" folder is in the same dir as Start.bat:

Mode LastWriteTime Length Name
---- ------------- ------ ----
d----- 3/24/2018 4:17 AM game
d----- 3/18/2018 2:11 AM server
-a---- 3/18/2018 2:10 AM 422 Start.bat

After I extracted, it was in another LwN folder.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Now I am no expert when it comes to computers and technology, but I honestly thought it'd take longer for you guys to crack the game. SIEG HEIL to everyone that cracked the game and to Benjy for the CG.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
For the happy ending with Jess, I did this-
"1. Just keep doing stuff around Jazz. Have 80+ spirt. Get legal advice from Hank (just talk with him about Jazz).
He should invite you and Jazz to his office."
but in the end she is still unhappy - and goes on a bad road-where am I wrong - a little help?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes