4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

organ001

May 7, 2017
I got her spirit over 80, 250 points, and got to a point in the therapy where the two of them are praying in church.
After that, when you go for therapy again, the maximum limit is the praying at the church, no more new therapy scenes.
I talked to Hank already, talking about Jazz...
but in the end nothing happens, I keep getting the ending where she can't take it anymore and becomes a nympho again!
Early in the game, you should get a scene in the kitchen with Jazz sleeping. Afterwards, there will be a scene with Jazz in the bedroom where she talks about her fear of failing.
Once you've seen both of those, go to the office at 8am each morning, and assuming you've talked to Hank, you should get a scene where Hank will offer to help prepare Jazz for the trial, and you'll have a scene with Jazz and Hank in his office. This is the scene that counts towards "Hank's advice"

Reactions: Jaime Lannister

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I got her spirit over 80, 250 points, and got to a point in the therapy where the two of them are praying in church.
After that, when you go for therapy again, the maximum limit is the praying at the church, no more new therapy scenes.
but in the end nothing happens, I keep getting the ending where she can't take it anymore and becomes a nympho again!
For the Happy and pure ending you have to do everything 80+ spirit 250 rel points speak with the lawer speak with the Principal, and don't go down on other girls, also can achive with the cheats,

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
How do I find the church in the park is not there, or I do not find it either as a rest or running to take Jess for therapy?

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
How do I find the church in the park is not there, or I do not find it either as a rest or running to take Jess for therapy?
just go to therapy, after quite some times you will find it(you dont need the church for anything else and is not visitable apart from the therapy)

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
If you google cheat engine, first link is it. I'd post it, but don't think I can do links yet.

Speaking of cheat engine, how do you tell which of the explorer processes it is? The values aren't universal so I can't ID it by the hex code.... do I just need to try each one and hope I get it right?
with chrome press shift+esc and you see the number of the process, with firefox look for those with the name of your browser and first try to find money wich is always the easiest one, find 100 then enter in the swiming pool and search for 95, if no result go for another process

someone knows how to get caught at smimingpool ?
fisr go once with stella , then when jazz ask for stella in the night don't lie to her, next time you go again to he bathroom with her, jazz will catch you

any idea how to get the ending for rose the black woman?
in second time after sex at her place she tells you about the gloryhole, then talk with hank, go again to her house, hank will use the gloryhole, then she will call you after some days for a dominatrix session

Reactions: lockerxx

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
just go to therapy, after quite some times you will find it(you dont need the church for anything else and is not visitable apart from the therapy)
Probably a stupid question, but when and where to start the treatment with Jas, otherwise I tried and did not get ......... :(

Dinorawr21

Nov 23, 2017
I am having trouble starting to play Living with a Nympho. I play on PC (Firefox but have tried Chrome and Safari as well) but when I click "Start Game" this message appears:

"An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace."

I am not sure what this means. How do I fix this so I can play the game?

Luchador2008

Apr 27, 2017
Also here (windows 7 if it helps smh).Anyone that has an idea with that problem??it appears right when you click to open the zip file.
i figured it out..just an update will do. download the lastest version

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I am having trouble starting to play Living with a Nympho. I play on PC (Firefox but have tried Chrome and Safari as well) but when I click "Start Game" this message appears:

"An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace."

I am not sure what this means. How do I fix this so I can play the game?
This usually happens when you launching the game NOT from Start.bat.

dirtyskivvies

May 6, 2017
For those getting the exception error

upload_2018-3-27_10-16-23.png

if you edit the batch file, you can see a port forwarding address which opens IE by default ,

I changed this to firefox and ran the batch file again which seems to work for me

START firefox.exe " "

worth a shot if you're having the same issue

eet789

Oct 19, 2016
I think you should talk to Principal Rose at least one to know about the requirement.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes