4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 28, 2017
Anyone got the dual blowjob in the foursome scene? I looked into the CG and there was one but I didn't find it while playing that scene.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Probably a stupid question, but when and where to start the treatment with Jas, otherwise I tried and did not get ......... :(
If you are going for the good end, do it from Day 1, when Jazz is very low in spirit the option is not available anymore and you need at least +80.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
I can only change the money value through cheat engine. why does the rest of the values stay the same? I can find everything, but it only works for money.
btw money is the only value I find one of, all the rest give two values (that indicate on and change the same). any idea?

Apr 28, 2017
Can you provide save game (see FAQ how to do this) or links on missing pictures (in browser dev tools Ctrl+Alt+I at network tab look links with 404 status)?
Okay, I have got the links of the images for the Jazz-Rachel lesbian path. I am giving them in the text file. Will upload the other missing links when I find them.

Reactions: Tiff2 and megalol

Debajyoti Chanda

Apr 29, 2017
View attachment 80960

Overview:
Francis – once a real estate agent, now a young hotshot lawyer with the world on a string and a wad of cash in his pocket who’d never felt the need to slow down in life. He spent his money like water, the same way he did when he was in college, and every night was a party to him.

One night he met an extraordinary girl in a club – her name was Jazz. Within minutes, she dragged him to the women’s bathroom, locked the door and practically impaled herself onto Francis’ cock. No foreplay, no introductions and no rubbers, just raw and passionate sex right there on the marble of the ladies’ room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: N/A
Language: English
Genre: 3dcg, anal sex, animated, cheating, corruption, exhibitionism, group sex, lesbian, male protagonist, oral sex, vaginal sex, bdsm, ntr, dating sim

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Start.bat" to start playing. It will open the game in default browser in your OS.

*When you launch game for the first time you may need to wait 1 or 2 min for the game to load.
*If you see Log in screen and not New Game then you need to clear browser cache / Cached Web Content.
*Game was tested on Firefox and it's recommended browser for playing.

How to change stats with Cheat Engine:

Download without cheats:
- - - - - - -

Cheats Enabled (you'll need to switch to no cheats version after opening more than one endings or they'll stop working):
- - - - - - -

CG Rip (thanks to
):

2 missing images fix
(thanks to
)
Thanks @megalol. You're great!! Keep up the good work...

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Okay, I have got the links of the images for the Jazz-Rachel lesbian path. I am giving them in the text file. Will upload the other missing links when I find them.
Updated main post. That should fix all mentioned in this thread missing images.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Question: If i toggle the cheat that let me play an infinity number of days, i won't be able to reach an ending right ?

Nemerfade

Oct 29, 2017
I think some ending or endings require days limit. For example i decided to break up with Jazz and next day she left and i couldnt finish the game. Max stats cheat is way better so just rush to get 4 endings.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I got her spirit over 80, 250 points, and got to a point in the therapy where the two of them are praying in church.
After that, when you go for therapy again, the maximum limit is the praying at the church, no more new therapy scenes.
I talked to Hank already, talking about Jazz...
but in the end nothing happens, I keep getting the ending where she can't take it anymore and becomes a nympho again!
You must talk a lot with hank... at least 3 times. Not just once about Jazz.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes