4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dannyk

Apr 28, 2017
there are some missing pictures for rose, after choosing enough is enough route in the bdsm, when u choose to cum on her chest the picture is missing and when you chat with her in the bar after doing the bdsm the picture is missing as well

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone saw the news on LOP Blog? They're going to release LWN expansion which will include Jazz-Stella threesome. Awesome news. There would be additional ending too.

kolobos

Sep 25, 2017
i can't open the archive file, i tried with winrar and winzip, both said that is a damage file, help pls

73J

May 24, 2017
I get a WebGl error and after that the screen goes blank with music still playing in the background. The server doesn't respond. I tried everything on this forum. Can anyone provide some help on this?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I'm getting a WebGl error. I tried altering the bat file like was suggested and clearing cache. It won't work on Firefox. I click New Game and the error shows up.

I've had the same problem with other LoP games that said to do the same thing to play them.

Sabine Wren

Apr 28, 2017
Seems like I can't play the game. I tried using index.htm from the file and I got this error: An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser Java Script console for more info. The error was Script Error.

BN7276

Dec 6, 2017
Cheat (for testing) (extract to ...\game\lwn\Build with renaming old file for backup)
Enables cheat mode in game menu (no need to complete 2 or more endings for it).
Warning! Use it only if you don't completed more than one ending
This file cannot be downloaded any else file link..??

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the ending 2?
I got that ending. Jazz spirit was 65 and made foursome with Hank and Rachel. Three ending options were avaliable. Choose "Stay with Jazz".

He used Jazz as a sex slave. I think it was about spirit. If it were over 80 might be Ending 1.

lololno

Jul 26, 2017
Hi,

what is "you'll need to switch to no cheats version after opening more than one endings or they'll stop working" actually saying?

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
I got that ending. Jazz spirit was 65 and made foursome with Hank and Rachel. Three ending options were avaliable. Choose "Stay with Jazz".

He used Jazz as a sex slave. I think it was about spirit. If it were over 80 might be Ending 1.
i achieved ending 2 after the threesome with the random guy we met at the pool

- bathroom scene with stella and jazz
- at the club, join jazz and the random guy
- go on a date at the pool with jazz
- have threesome at your home
- choose ending "stay with jazz"

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes